Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Expensive Party !!!. Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Expensive Party !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Expensive Party !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Expensive Party !!!. Vote_lcapExpensive Party !!!. Voting_barExpensive Party !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Expensive Party !!!. Vote_lcapExpensive Party !!!. Voting_barExpensive Party !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Expensive Party !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Expensive Party !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Expensive Party !!!.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Expensive Party !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:29 am

Most know these days with the virus scenario, the world is now full of half whit moron types with no brain matter up top as such. Have many restrictions in place here to help combat the issue to hopefully reach an end somewhere into the future etc. Night curfew, no visitors to ones house, 10 people now only allowed at a funeral type service for a departed loved one, plus other restrictions. Anyway Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes one smart local couple ??????????????????????? Very Happy Very Happy decided in their wisdom to have an engagement party of sorts bounce bounce & invited 60 odd friends along to enjoy their night of enjoyment & also record it on video for the world to see them all thumbing their nose at the local system & those also doing the right thing to help hopefully maybe combat & the virus scenario. In the end Very Happy Very Happy the cops come a calling lol! lol! lol! 69 fines in the process of being served now on those in attendance there apparently  Wink Wink at $5000 a ticket type of thing Very Happy Very Happy to just give them all I suspect  Smile  Smile something now to remember with joy there maybe into the future Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 am

good job to
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:29 am

We had the same kind of idiots here Knackered.

No thought for anyone but themselves.

However, they were severely dealt with, a slap on the wrist or a real
off putter £60 fine, or the organiser fined £10,000. and the hundreds let off.

WE really know how to deal with any infringement of rules, ask any motorist.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:21 am

MISTY wrote:
We had the same kind of idiots here Knackered.

No thought for anyone but themselves.

However, they were severely dealt with, a slap on the wrist or a real
off putter £60 fine, or the organiser fined £10,000. and the hundreds let off.

WE really know how to deal with any infringement of rules, ask any motorist.

Regards.
60 Pound Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Me being me etc Misty Smile Smile I would simply, have made it 6000 pound for everyone type of thing lol! lol! lol! then the moron types may just have got the picture bounce bounce that what they have been doing is just not exceptable maybe to the general public in a virus sense. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes coming up down here  bounce  bounce for 200 days in lock down mode because of how things are with the virus issue  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes not going to worry me the least here  bounce  bounce with my mindset factor  Very Happy  Very Happy if it turns into 2000 odd days, if at the end of it all we finish up somehow getting on top of the Delta virus issue & somehow then maybe get back to leading a normal type life maybe by the end for all the local general public. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 10:21 am

life is never going to get back to "normal" knackered, if our governments have there way .............they are not willingly going to give up all they have gained during the past 18 months No No
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 10:31 am

how very true david,the evil individual who shot and killed in plymouth now has every gun owner down as a potential lunatic about to go on a rampage ...yet they still keep coming across the channel so what makes them think vetting every firearms owner will stop the next lunatic,i mean...if its that simple to get people into the country illegally then it will be a damn site easier to get a gun over here illegally ,the goverment always tries to capitalise on disasters in one form or another with new rules
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:06 am

The gun situation is farcical.

Any individual intent on the miss use of a firearm will obviiusly not be bothered
about getting a licence and will get a gun one way or another.

So will the bomb lunatics make their bombs.

What beats me, the Taliban are dressed like tramps, far less armourments than the
West whose troops have all the latest in everything and yet after over 20 years they have beaten everyone attempting to kick them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:26 am

organisation ,agenda and the will and of course the terrain ...but we all know the yanks cant organise a p1$$ up in a brewery ...they got there ass smacked again just like vietnam they could not see it out ...so many lives lost and for what exactly
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:42 am

A few years back, my teenage sons, with mates, were at a 'Rock concert. the younger is quite small and nigh always was lifted on shoulders and placed at the front.
Well it was a so called craze having water pistols and squiting each other.
that night e was the only one with his.

Wll long story short he held the gun and threathened mates etc. with the pistol.
withi 10 minutes he was surrounded by armed police and order to put the gun down then get on the floor.
Kev, is a might cheeky and tried to tell them it was a water pistol saying 'Look I'll show you and shot him' with a laugh. My elder son Wayne took him aside. Stood in front of the gun and took it away from him. they both then were order to the floor.
After having a chat with the polioce a copper told him he was very close to be shot down for real!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:56 am

ive come to realise, every crisis or every job our government needs to deal with, turns into a total shambles ...........be it conservatives or labour, neither are fit for purpose .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:27 pm

' ... be it conservatives or labour, neither are fit for purpose!

They are David. We pay through the nose to line their nests. We are duped into beliving stupidities and lies. Abide by falsehoods and deciet!
Where the truth is of no consequnce in any reality. Yet they are paid a fortune as M.P.'s Plus outside interest, mostly illegal!.

I ask you, where else could such a club operate and do any better? Yes the same world wide, where they ALL drink out the same trough!

Last edited by Daz on Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:31 pm

yeah they all p1$$ in the same pot,promise all sorts to get in power but as per its all broken promises
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:30 pm

they are a cartell, racketteres, gangsters ........the royals included.

they forget it is the tax payer who employes them to do a job, uphold the law, and make decisions for the country, with the countries best interests at heart.

its long overdue these crooks should be held accountable ...
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:10 pm

No they don't forget the 'Plebs'! They are work horses. Controlled to make them even more money. On the cheap, and the cheaper the better eh!
Chamaron the Chameleon with all his £millions, and friends sponsoring for favours, both way of course. even took a Banker inside the Houses of Parliment' to indulge in skulduggery, to earn £60 million more ... and yet brags he is only ''Middle Class'!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:18 pm

There is one thing for sure, there is no set of people you could put in power that could satisfy a majority of the population.

If you look around the world every country has problems, (with very few exceptions).

Our system fails in that we can only vote for people chosen by a few members of certain parties and these toe the line or are out.

You only have to watch Prime Ministers Question Time to see that MPs are given the questions to ask, all written down for them, stooges.

Tis an unfortunate fact that we end up with the top teir being selfish unprincipled advantage takers and we can do little about it mainy through Apathy.

Too many being happy with their little lot and not wanting to upset the apple cart.

Just like our sport.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:22 am

oldstrain wrote:
yeah they all p1$$ in the same pot,promise all sorts to get in power but as per its all broken promises
Smile Smile that's about the way I sum up my lot down here also etc O/S Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad on average. Prime minister here, talking the talk recently Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sent a plane to Afghanistan to do the rescue trick bounce bounce come back in the end, with 27 people on board Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:40 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Smile Smile that's about the way I sum up my lot down here also etc O/S Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad on average. Prime minister here, talking the talk recently Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sent a plane to Afghanistan to do the rescue trick bounce bounce come back in the end, with 27 people on board Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers

27 Rolling Eyes good grief oz ,had they planned to bring a few hundred at least ?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:34 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

27 Rolling Eyes good grief oz ,had they planned to bring a few hundred at least ?
lol! lol! lol! where talker types down here etc O/S Wink Wink experts one could say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! & we leave the doing scenario bounce bounce especially at the top end of town here, to others as such I'm  affraid Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

Hundreds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes come on now etc O/S Very Happy Very Happy after the back lash by the locals here after hearing about the 27 there air lifted out for safety sake, recently. Our Prime minister has just come out & said Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad he has had a big rethink on the matter/issue bounce bounce & now has decided in his wisdom to bring out dozens more to help maybe keep the local flock happy down here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:34 am

one thing is for sure oz "what a mess" what i dont get is the total ignorance in brain dead bidens interviews ...like a puppet on a string it would seem ,i dont see them rushing to help as such
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:15 pm

Had months since Trump first stated the withdrawal date.
Of course this is no surprise.

Been same since the 30's. France's and, possibly Russia's, or another's turn to collect their' opium and drugs.
Have had turns so nothing changes... It is soley for drugs.

Mind I did read a nice piece that the taliban have had friendly talks and built up a good repore with China!
so if China and Russia team up with them ...
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:18 pm

thing is though daz, who is in bed with china .......ISRAEL

the plot thickens ..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 pm

Daz wrote:
Had months since Trump first stated the withdrawal date.
Of course this is no surprise.

Been same since the 30's. France's and, possibly Russia's, or another's turn to collect their' opium and drugs.
Have had turns so nothing changes... It is soley for drugs.

Mind I did read a nice piece that the taliban have had friendly talks and built up a good repore with China!
so if China and Russia team up with them ...

Crossed my mind the China/Russia scenario DAz.

The thing to take into consideration is that the Teleban are devout Muslims wanting Shara Law, Russia is abusing Muslims as is China, the latter trying to knock their belief out by indoctrination.

The Teliban may play along with them but only if it suits their purpose.

One thing is for sure, it is not a nice situation and in particular when America has an old age, apparently brainless President.

Not to mention the predicament we have with lies, deceit and a right mess with our own leaders.

Roll on.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:58 am

David wrote:

Smile Smile your maybe right there etc David Wink Wink one thing is for sure thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! my little patch down here bounce bounce is certainly not the flavour of the month now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes with China Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:11 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Smile Smile your maybe right there etc David Wink Wink one thing is for sure thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! my little patch down here bounce bounce is certainly not the flavour of the month now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes with China Wink Wink. cheers

Israel and North Korea along with Iran been keeing out of events so far, as far as we know.

Next few weeks me thinks will be very interesting.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Party !!!.   Expensive Party !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Expensive Party !!!.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next