Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
Strong being weak. Emptyby Knackered Today at 6:04 pm

» Good Morning
Strong being weak. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» Weather today
Strong being weak. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:11 pm

» escaped birds return
Strong being weak. Emptyby barnie Today at 4:45 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Strong being weak. Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Strong being weak. Emptyby Knackered Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am

» Scandalous .......
Strong being weak. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Strong being weak. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

» RPRA Rule Book
Strong being weak. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Strong being weak. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Strong being weak. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Strong being weak. Vote_lcapStrong being weak. Voting_barStrong being weak. Vote_rcap 
David
Strong being weak. Vote_lcapStrong being weak. Voting_barStrong being weak. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222659 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Strong being weak. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Strong being weak. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Strong being weak.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Strong being weak. Empty
PostSubject: Strong being weak.   Strong being weak. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:13 pm

When being weak makes you strong.

When I first read this, I was somewhat amiss. Didn't grasp the logic at all.
I read a few more times but couldn't quite get my head around it.

However, I realise just how true that is in life, experiences, looking back, and seeing, knowing things.
Sometimes, some should be ashamed. Others truly admired.

Now, take a housewife. Feeling real bad and unwell. Three kids. Youngest not long started school. Yet, she drives on. Gets out of the sack and makes their breakfast. Makes sure that they are clean and tidy after eating. Goes through much to make sure all is well and fine for them!
Walks them to school – may even ave to drive, though not in the least wanting to. Leaves them at the school!

Home for a rest...! Soon has chores to do. Even has a little shopping to do.
May collect kids from school dinner time … or not if they have school dinners.

Afternoon tends to what needs to be done before tea time. Husbands and kids dinner need preparing!

Want a nap big time, but work comes first, preparing for her loved ones. After all, she sighs; it is only to be expected. It is what the wife, the house and homemaker does!
So kids collected. Takes two journeys, perhaps, depending on age and distance.
Home the lady has to settle the kids. Yes, they are kids and do 'Musts' what children do!

Soon the thoughts of what needs doing either later or tomorrow. Clothes washed. Clothes iron. Etc. etc.
Could write an essay really could.
A lot more. Especially 'Housework' and chores to be done in times gone by. Darning etc. etc. Yet still, other things have taken over them times to encroach upon her time … although feeling like death warmed up.
Know men folk take time off work with a cold! Shame! Shame!
Also, know menfolk hardly able to stand up straight, yet get through a day work.

Yes, when being weak makes you strong is undoubtedly apt.
I know now what Paul meant when he wrote as such in the good, no, excellent book.

Yes, it was written in part, in regards to living and doing the work God has set us.
Trials of 'Door Knocking', for example. Loving your neighbour can also be a hard pill to swallow.

Insults and threats from time to time, lol. Couldn't care less, actually though, personally.
I must say I've had one or two. Me and bill just politely walk away... and have a good laugh.

Yes, I really do miss the 'Kingdom Ministry.
But then, when really feeling down and weak and tired. I – mostly – got/get out of the sack. Shower and make myself presentable – I wouldn't insult a home, or house holder, by not showing that I didn't care or accept that it is only to be expected when doing Gods work. It wouldn't be acceptable to God either.
However, fortunately, I can afford to be casual smart and show others respect. Others do and have to dress to the best of their' means.

So yes, it is a challenge for many, and many don't really want to go on the doors … especially at first. Seems unnatural. Yet one may take an interest, Spend a little time and forethought. Even realise that they, and their family, loved ones may then be able to enjoy a world of loving, caring people and live forever on earth in a world of paradise. It would be a great shame if they were never called upon and could lose out in their God-given free will.

Indeed a chance to look and decide.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Strong being weak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong being weak.   Strong being weak. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 6:40 am

Much truth in that Daz.

My one great regret in life is that I did not join my wife, a devoted Witness, on the work.

Knowing what I know now I would have trod every step along with her.

I never ever was against her nor my children being Witnesses and encouraged them, but too pre occupied with other things myself, regreted ever since.

Think she was taken away as a punishment or warning for my lack of involvement.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Strong being weak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong being weak.   Strong being weak. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 8:05 pm

i can certainly relate to the "mothers work" mum would be up at 4am and home at 2pm then back to work 4pm until 7pm for her second job ,always a hot meal to come home to and house spotless and us 5 kids all fed and clothed ,can remember weekends when steel buckets would be boiling on the stove with washing in ,home cooking going on and cleaning ...sisters would help with that and me doing the gardening yes the real iron lady eh Wink how would they cope today ,one can only admire such individuals and there staying power eh there were many on our estate growing up mum still has a few freinds from that era but most have passed on now and they would stick together to help one another out even today ,true freinds one could say ,one can only imagine how difficult the war years were ...my childhood era was  the 70's...good post daz many dont know just how good they got it today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Strong being weak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong being weak.   Strong being weak. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 8:59 pm

MISTY wrote:
Much truth in that Daz.

My one great regret in life is that I did not join my wife, a devoted Witness, on the work.

Knowing what I know now I would have trod every step along with her.

I never ever was against her nor my children being Witnesses and encouraged them, but too pre occupied with other things myself, regreted ever since.

Think she was taken away as a punishment or warning for my lack of involvement.

Regards.

Not ever too late Misty, one can only do what one can. Jehovah appreciates it.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Strong being weak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong being weak.   Strong being weak. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 9:08 pm

Daz, the social ellement had gone. Greed and 'Stuff you Jack' - created and encourage via goverments have, sadly a lot to answer for there too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strong being weak. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong being weak.   Strong being weak. Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong being weak.
Page 1 of 1