Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Ambition in sport - Page 34 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Ambition in sport - Page 34 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Vote_lcapAmbition in sport - Page 34 Voting_barAmbition in sport - Page 34 Vote_rcap 
David
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Vote_lcapAmbition in sport - Page 34 Voting_barAmbition in sport - Page 34 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Ambition in sport - Page 34 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Ambition in sport

Go down 
+2
MISTY
George & Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Ambition in sport - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:16 pm

David wrote:
another step to ww3, israel are out of control bombing surrounding countries for no reason, which will in turn bring russia, china and usa into it .

the jews will be responsible for ww3 just like they were with ww2

You know what comes next David well documented in the GOOD BOOK.

All nations will turn against Israel and just as the country is about to be wiped out
by all Nations God will accept the Israel apology for not accepting Jesus and ARMAGEDDON.

NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:23 pm

they have caused a lot of hate then they wonder why they are hated ....... the thing that gets me is they say they are gods chosen people, yet they were responsible for the death of jesus they voted to save a criminal and not accepting jesus was the son of god ............

also who said they were the chosen ones ...? THEY DID .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:45 pm

David wrote:
they have caused a lot of hate then they wonder why they are hated ....... the thing that gets me is they say they are gods chosen people, yet they were responsible for the death of jesus they voted to save a criminal and not accepting jesus was the son of god ............

also who said they were the chosen ones ...?  THEY DID .

Events David, exactly as stated to date, no one could have predicted all the events leading to the situation today.

Even if you forget everything previous and consider the present situation tis only a matter of time for an event like Armageddon to come about, even if you do not believe in God.

There is no way all nations will agree on anything not to mention the nut cases
who think they are going to have a field day if they die attempting to blow
everyone else up.

Just wish Daz was here could put it far better than me.

Regards.sunny
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:36 pm

Just read the BHW, my friend Richard Boylin who I corresponded with for a long time has an article based on one of my letters to him.

Last wrote to Richard a little while back but used to cross swords often.

Very good fancier and nice family.

Worth a read.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 6:38 pm

i dont get the bhw misty, price of the weeklies went silly, not worth it to me .....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 10:06 pm

David wrote:
the biggest joke is, those seeking asylum in fear of their lives who are granted asylum in the uk HAVE BEEN GOING BACK HOME FOR CHRISTMAS TO HAVE IT WITH THEIR FAMILIES !!!!
Sick isn't Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes genuine refugee types, wouldn't have 2 bob to their name the way I see it here David Wink Wink & certainly couldn't afford the general cost of a boat trip type thing I suggest. Let alone a flight back home for Xmas maybe to celebrate with family members who perhaps must be happy living as they are there somehow I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 pm

a lot of the excuses why they have to leave their country is because someone is going to kill them or a family member is going to harm them etc etc, a whole string of lies yet they go back to celebrate christmas with those supposed attackers .

the uk is a laughing stock .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:13 am

David wrote:
a lot of the excuses why they have to leave their country is because someone is going to kill them or a family member is going to harm them etc etc, a whole string of lies yet they go back to celebrate christmas with those supposed attackers .

The UK is a sick Nation from top to bottom.

Just pick up any daily paper to see and read the diabolical state of every aspect of life from top to bottom full of every possible deviant and both political and monetary advantage takers, nothing shocks today just one big cess pool

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:07 pm

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

The UK is a sick Nation from top to bottom.

Just pick up any daily paper to see and read the diabolical state of every aspect of life from top to bottom full of every possible deviant and both political and monetary advantage takers, nothing shocks today just one big cess pool

Regards.  

I agree Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if being quite honest here on average. But then Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unfortunately, I can also quite easily find Wink Wink many Alice Springs type sh*t hole places down here also I'm affraid Misty Wink  Wink along with local corrupt type governments also at times etc sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:23 pm

David wrote:

Dont worry David Smile Smile start of a new year type thing Wink Wink think positive I suggest. Bit of luck Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you maybe will have bounce bounce another 25/30,000 odd illegal boat folk types this year  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad coming to Leeds there perhaps as such. Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:44 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Dont worry David Smile Smile start of a new year type thing Wink Wink think positive I suggest. Bit of luck Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you maybe will have bounce bounce another 25/30,000 odd illegal boat folk types this year  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad coming to Leeds there perhaps as such. Wink Wink. cheers

Me thinks maybe many sensible people will be waiting for the boat people to get out of their canoes jump in them and head outwards probably hoping to make Australia or Canada.

Why anyone with a grain of intelligence is heading here beats me.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:16 pm

OLs I am following.

Florida OL set off with 6686 entries, after training to 75 miles have 5226 left in the loft.

Think this is a great result taking everything involved into consideration.

How anyone can look after so many pigeons and keep them reasonably healthy beats me.

Just hope it continues that way and they have a good final.

The loft that set off with 2347 is down to 1356 one fancier entered 107 and had 2nd, 25th and 35th in the first 50.from 140km.

Be interesting to see the end results.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:40 pm

MISTY wrote:
OLs I am following.

Florida OL set off with 6686 entries, after training to 75 miles have 5226 left in the loft.

Think this is a great result taking everything involved into consideration.

How anyone can look after so many pigeons and keep them reasonably healthy beats me.

Just hope it continues that way and they have a good final.

The loft that set off with 2347 is down to 1356 one fancier entered 107 and had 2nd, 25th and 35th in the first 50.from 140km.

Be interesting to see the end results.

Regards.

Always interesting I suggest Misty Smile Smile following the flock Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as such so to speak, in a O/L/R type sense bounce bounce See the good Wink Wink the bad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the down right ugly there at times Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I found.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 10:35 am

The Florida OL is down to 5226 from 6686 and at 75 miles.

Think this is so far is a very good result compared many with less than half that number involved, looking forward to seeing the end results

The other one where a fancier has 107 entries of a total of 2347 has dropped a few and was 2nd 25th 35th 201, 203, 207, 224, from 140km.

There are 1356 left in this one.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 3:16 pm

my aviator photo this cock would not take a nestbox had to put his shelf back up and his hen loves it

Ambition in sport - Page 34 P1080435
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 8:33 pm

better photo of her

Ambition in sport - Page 34 P1080436
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:26 pm

are they starting to pair now george ?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:35 pm

they were pair up last year took one yb for olr put them back yesterday and straight away they both went to the shelf got some hens sitting in the nest but no eggs yet
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:55 pm

good start so far Ambition in sport - Page 34 1f44d
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:58 pm

it's been bitter cold Colin and most are new pairings
2 more little jobs done bolts on the wire doors could not lock have changed them to padlocks which i can lock just incase someone opens the doors in daytime
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:08 am

Hope all went well for Knackered, hope he lets us know as soon as he can.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 3:09 pm

moved this cock over see if he will pair up
Ambition in sport - Page 34 P1080438
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 3:11 pm

this is his eye

Ambition in sport - Page 34 Img_2021
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 12:31 am

MISTY wrote:
Hope all went well for Knackered, hope he lets us know as soon as he can.

Regards.

Here in spirit Misty  Very Happy  Very Happy as always. Weathers rather nice Smile Smile down here today also etc bounce bounce thankfully. Rest of life thou for the moment local, all actually turned sh*te type of thing here on average I'm affraid in certain ways. End of the day, I'm sure I will eventually somehow bounce back as such somehow, hopefully. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambition in sport   Ambition in sport - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambition in sport
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34