Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Race Program
breeding records Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
breeding records Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Weather today
breeding records Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
breeding records Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
breeding records Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
breeding records Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
breeding records Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
breeding records Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
breeding records Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) breeding records 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.breeding records Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
breeding records Vote_lcapbreeding records Voting_barbreeding records Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222575 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
breeding records Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
breeding records Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

breeding records

Go down 
+3
Ginger
friendsloft
chris perry
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:30 pm

just looked at a link on this forum on jack barkel website for the hawkeye data entry, i've downloaded the trial and from what i can see its seems alright, is anyone using a computer based record and if so what do you think or recomend

chris
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 pm

I have the loft management system, but also write everything down first, the loft management system is good system
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm

friendsloft wrote:
I have the loft management system, but also write everything down first, the loft management system is good system
Ken

are you using the harke eye or is there any others that are good value for money, as a newbie i want to start as i mean to go on, obtained two pairs of stock birds to start with and want to keep a record of youngsters so as i dont want to in-breed to close
chris
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:41 pm

The one i have i got from les parkinson, it is for sale on his web site elmar, it does everything you require of it, well worth the money, from what i have seen of the others they are all much the same, i think which ever one you decide on will please you
Ken
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:51 pm

friendsloft wrote:
The one i have i got from les parkinson, it is for sale on his web site elmar, it does everything you require of it, well worth the money, from what i have seen of the others they are all much the same, i think which ever one you decide on will please you
Ken

just downloaded the demo, cheers for that looks good, all the info you need on there, worth the 50.00 quid. i think
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Chris i think it is worth the money, like you say it as everything you require
Ken
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Chis wen you start using it ecery so often back it up to a memory stick mine is the west coast but as Ken all pritywell the same only my pc broke down and I nearly lost all if I would have lost the numbers I would have been f****t as some of my numbers go back 1967 and I would have lost the lot I managed to get them back off the hardrive
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Good advice about backing up to memory stick Ginger like you say too much info lost if ur system dies
Ken
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

yes Ken I was saying dam compuiters I have lost all my numbers never mind I will have to start all over again thats one of those things or words to that I think affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Hope you have it all written down Ginger, if ur memory is like mine i would have forgotten 50% of it
Ken
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:54 pm

My memory is good the only thing is my brain dont keep up with it
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Ginger169 wrote:
My memory is good the only thing is my brain dont keep up with it

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm

ken, take a tip off me and keep maticulas records, everything they do make a note of it............i do. PMSL lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Always put all pairing in a book which i would write down doing this showed me the youngsters which i had bred and from which pairs

All stock and racing pairs
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:56 pm

i did mean to keep correct/up to date records don but it didnt work out this way this season, if i see a certain bird i know its parents but by ring no i dont have a clue..........think i need to update my book before the next breeding season. affraid
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 am

Yes mate i know but it is esy when you pair up write all the pairings down, then when you have to start ringing just take the book in the loft and put the ring number to suit the pairings mate

It's that easy not trying to tell you the suck eggs mate study
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 pm

DAVID wrote:
ken, take a tip off me and keep maticulas records, everything they do make a note of it............i do. PMSL lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! Ill try harder this year david lol! lol!
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

make sure you do ken, and you wont go far wrong.............. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm

lol! OK Boss lol! lol!
Ken
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Do what I do I have the east coast management system haveter I put the birds in it, when I ring the youngsters I take a bit of paper in the loft with me with the ring numbers on, then I write the numbers of the pearents a long side the ring once that done I go onto the compuiter and just put the sire & dam to that ring number
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm

friendsloft wrote:
lol! OK Boss lol! lol!
Ken

lol! lol! lol! i somehow think your records are a lot better than mine ken...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm

I have faith in you David Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Keep all my records in a book, easy to just go in the loft and write them down study study Will have to look at the computer ones now.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 am

You whizz kids give me a book any day i am safer lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Don Webb wrote:
I have faith in you David Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

must try harder this season don, its no good not keeping up to date records..........ken brought me a management disc lastyear which i never used scratch think ill have to find it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

breeding records Empty
PostSubject: Re: breeding records   breeding records Empty

Back to top Go down

breeding records
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next