Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Voting_barthe use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Voting_barthe use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

the use of bleach in drinking water

Go down 
+6
David
Don Webb
Paul
kev d
Rudderfett
IANYOUNG
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Don Webb wrote:
ian wrote:
the reason i have put this back on is because of all the shit i got last year more or less saying that iam full of shit but there you go more on here for it than against like graham says each to there own no use slagging people off

Ian you did get shit from it, and if you remember you said it was good to use but you never used it at all so why comment on something you did not use

But no, you are going to use it so look forward to your comments at the end of the season
i commented because i had an open mind not like some i didnt think it would do no harm at all
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm

each to there own but the use of bleach aint for me
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm

long term use would no doubt harm the birds, after all it is a corrosive...............
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

you cant say that if you dont know maybe maybe not
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:56 pm

ian wrote:
you cant say that if you dont know maybe maybe not

what was this in reply to ian........
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Very Happy I would like to know about the so called good bacteria in the gut, I dont want to be argumentitive but, I just looked at our domestos bleach and it says it kills 99% of all known germs and bacteria dead..........so If you chaps but probiotics or live yoghert on the corn for the good bacteria and then use bleach, surely you are contradicting yourselves and wasting your time... scratch
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 pm

You have something there martyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 pm

no need for all these potions and tonics which cost silly money, all we need is natural things like honey which i swear by............
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 pm

ian wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
ian wrote:
the reason i have put this back on is because of all the shit i got last year more or less saying that iam full of shit but there you go more on here for it than against like graham says each to there own no use slagging people off

Ian you did get shit from it, and if you remember you said it was good to use but you never used it at all so why comment on something you did not use

But no, you are going to use it so look forward to your comments at the end of the season
i commented because i had an open mind not like some i didnt think it would do no harm at all

We all know you have an open mind Ian
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm

we all know you havent don
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

ian wrote:
we all know you havent don

Cheers Mate Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 pm

no problem : lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm

there is loads of differnent posts on about use of bleach in drinkers and for treatments on pigeon chat here is onne

http://www.pigeon-chat.com/search.php?sid=8db68a260679a0ef7bcc49c774c56f7a

i typed in search box use of bleach and there was 37 if this helps
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm

cant see it phil, only members can see it................
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

hi guys i dont race pigeons i show them,ive used a couple of drops of sterilizing fluid in the drinkers since january only in the breeding loft.last year around this time i had some birds which somehow got a bit of worms and a few adult birds and squeekers got what i think was salmonella as a secondary infection.i havent lost anything to disease in the breeding loft.all squeekers are taken away and give only water with orego stim.i think its important for the youngsters to build up an immune system on their own.i understand the difference in opinion on this but if you dont have a problem then thats fine.when we use bleach for cleaning out the toilet pan at home its a lot stronger but i think if its diluted to this strength then its not so effective.people say you should use cider inegar but thats acidic as well as the bleach,vinegar also kills bacteria,antibiotics kill bacteria.does anyone use lime as a floor dressing as this is alkaline and the salmonella bacteria thrive in it and live spores can live a lot longer in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the use of bleach in drinking water    the use of bleach in drinking water  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the use of bleach in drinking water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2