Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:34 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby David Today at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby David Today at 9:41 am

» Weather today
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby David Today at 9:30 am

» Morgan's new job
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Another find
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» birds on loan
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Garlic .......
Eggs Hatched....??? Emptyby Knackered Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Eggs Hatched....??? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Eggs Hatched....??? Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Eggs Hatched....??? Vote_lcapEggs Hatched....??? Voting_barEggs Hatched....??? Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Eggs Hatched....??? Vote_lcapEggs Hatched....??? Voting_barEggs Hatched....??? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222568 messages in 13998 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Eggs Hatched....??? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Eggs Hatched....??? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Eggs Hatched....???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Eggs Hatched....??? Empty
PostSubject: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:23 pm

gone in the hens section today and there are 2 eggs hatched, the hens which have been sitting them have been paired up since febuary because they were spare.........i knwe they had laid and were sitting but left them as they wernt doing any harm and were not paired to widowhood cocks, the thing is how did the eggs hatch...??? there are no cocks in the section and the hens do not go out of the loft........... scratch study scratch
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:27 pm

um david do we have to watch a video and work it out lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:29 pm

im making you think for yourselves..............pmsl

maybe something to do with lemon juice...... scratch
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:37 am

DAVID wrote:

david when your top lifter winning all aves for 29 out of 30 year then you learn to listen to that guy and learn what he means and work things out lol
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:40 am

birdy2011 wrote:
um david do we have to watch a video and work it out lol
dont think a video will help you mate as you have the answers sure you have worked it all out pmsl
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:40 pm

DINKYDOO wrote:
DAVID wrote:

david when your top lifter winning all aves for 29 out of 30 year then you learn to listen to that guy and learn what he means and work things out lol

shame the "old man" dont race any more aint it................luckily i have my own "top man " to confer with. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:43 pm

here i am david Laughing
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:46 pm

me to david
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm

i would be no use to you david only had the bird;s this 4 year;s. study
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:32 pm

DAVID wrote:
DINKYDOO wrote:
DAVID wrote:

shame the "old man" dont race any more aint it................luckily i have my own "top man " to confer with. Very Happy cheers

by the sounds of things you really need some one lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm

DINKYDOO wrote:
DAVID wrote:
DINKYDOO wrote:
DAVID wrote:

scratch by the sounds of what dinky.....? take it from me i dont need some old man filling my head with his thoughts, i have my own mind and opinions, anyway alan if youve some tips or ideas which will help our members we are all ears, otherwise riddles dont mean jack s**t...............
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:05 pm

DAVID wrote:
DINKYDOO wrote:
DAVID wrote:
DINKYDOO wrote:
DAVID wrote:

scratch by the sounds of what dinky.....? take it from me i dont need some old man filling my head with his thoughts, i have my own mind and opinions, anyway alan if youve some tips or ideas which will help our members we are all ears, otherwise riddles dont mean jack s**t...............

problem is david do yous want to listen and learn as i said you have to tweek things to meet your needs thats a fact thats why you must think it out nothing comes easy its all hard work do widowers need out twice a day no widow hens will kick the ass out of cks after 180 mls do widow hens need lockin in boxes no they dont pair its down to feeding do they need darkening down yes but when whats the secret to round about the feeding and only send 1 of the pair to a race just a sample think then when i got more time will tell you more
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:07 pm

nothing new then we dont already know
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:13 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
nothing new then we dont already know

then you got it made well done lol
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm

i had a good teacher
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

come and have a chat with us dinky in the room its all good fun mate
the lads need some info all will be greatfull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggs Hatched....???   Eggs Hatched....??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eggs Hatched....???
Page 1 of 1