Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Vote_lcapcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Voting_barcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
David
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Vote_lcapcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Voting_barcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....

Go down 
+8
Guest user
dark_chequer
Don Webb
friendsloft
stormqueen
IANYOUNG
peel bros
David
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 pm

collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 pm

collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Icon_scratch collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:30 pm

what you up to ian, have you had the birds out today ? hope rays got his auction pigeon.......
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:06 pm

dont let them out david until after they are paired up going to change all deep litter tomorrow for winter dreading it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 pm

deep litter? what do you use ian.....i just put straw down in stock shed, know its not ideal but theres only 6 birds in there and it helps not having to disturb them by cleaning out all the time
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm

david use easy bed i think its horse beddind its like wood chips
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm

how often do you change it or clean out ? do you siv it every now and then ? or change and top up ?
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 am

ian wrote:
david use easy bed i think its horse beddind its like wood chips

Your right Ian it is used for horses, Its come along way since i first came across it, In the early days i would'nt have put it in a rabbit hutch let alone for my horses. But now its a totaly different product.

I dont use it as i scrape out everyday, But if i didnt have time to scrape evryday its the product that i would use..

Do we have any members who have grills on the floor ? if yes how often do you clean the floor ?

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Like to use shaving and sand mixed but dry sand
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm

im like you amanda, i like to clean out every day and use floor whitener.....but in the stock shed i use straw on the floor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am

im like yous i clean out every day i use grills in the boxes and i still clean out everyday also some one was saying to use wood shaveing to me other day but i find it easy like i am ... and i blow tourch once aweek all the boxes ....
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am

dont really like the idea of wood shavings as they could move around and get in the ybs eyes.....im going to cover the bowl in newspaper for warmth and use straw for nesting with....
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 am

i use easy bed as well,hardly clean the floors maybe 3 times a year,but clean out every day the boxes and perches that is, i think it gives you more time with the birds as doing the floors would take us ages.in the racing and breeding season we clean out twice aday and use disenfectant on the perches so we have no problems what so ever
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Ive seen on some site that people use hempcore, ive never come across this, but it seams that they really rate it. Also cat little is another poduct used. But i know its really heavy to carry so i would'nt want to be messing with that stuff.
David i like the idea of wrapping the nestpans in paper before useing. Thanks for the tip.
I think you could do with atips section, but once again lock it after posting so things the tips dont get lost in amongst the posts.

I think it would be most helpful to us all, and lets face it, it could save us some money in the long run

Amanda Suspect
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 pm

I like to clean out everyday but in the winter i try to keep the pigeons in during the moult so some form of deep litter is used to reduce to level of disturbunce
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 pm

ive always had straw down in my stock shed, not just during winter/breeding season but all year round.......evry now and then ill move it around and remove some of it and top up, i find its easier for the stock birds as they dont go out and i dont have to be cleaning the floor all the time...altho i do clean the boxes and perches every day. in the ob section and ybs section i scrape out every day and use floor whitener all year round.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 pm

david have you not tried the horse bedding much better than straw yo should try it you will be impressed
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 pm

yes try it excellent stuff flower
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 pm

not very njce with milk on lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:37 pm

try it No
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:38 pm

you will never know unless you do I love you
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm

tried it its alright with a bit sugar
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 pm

a bit ,not to much or it will spoil the taste
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: EXCHANCE PRIZE   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 pm

is there still a prize for the best young bird exchange,the best one with the best race results,if so how are we going to work it out again is it on a points system,i cannot remembere how we where going to do it can anybody remember Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next