Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby barnie Today at 10:41 am

» Good Morning
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Vote_lcapcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Voting_barcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Vote_rcap 
David
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Vote_lcapcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Voting_barcollection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222605 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....

Go down 
+8
Guest user
dark_chequer
Don Webb
friendsloft
stormqueen
IANYOUNG
peel bros
David
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Empty
PostSubject: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm

can all members who are in the yb exchange give their views re collecting /delivery......do they think the donor should pay courier to deliver to the receiver, or should the person who is receiving the ybs pay to get his ybs delivered to him ? views on this please......thanks
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm

i think the person recieving the birds should pay for them when they arrive at his or her door
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 pm

but have you not got to pay for them before you send
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 pm

no iany.
the courier will except the money from you when the pigeons arrive.
cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 pm

sounds the best/easiest way to me, pay when they arrive at your door........straight forward enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:43 pm

ok no problem easy either way
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:51 pm

plenty of time to sort it out anyway isnt there, ybs wont be ready till back end of feb(ish) at earliest i shouldnt emagine...... scratch
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:23 pm

To be honest David it dosent really matter who is paying either reciever of doner as we will all have to pay one way or the other, unless you want to collect or delver ur birds personley. If i had a choice i would pay the courier once the birds are delivered, but i was always under the impressin the courier had to be paid when he picked up the birds, if that is the case then i would be more than happy to send the doner a cheque to cover this
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 pm

like i said before the best way is for the person recieving THEIR YOUNG BIRDS pay for them when they arrive at their house then evevyone pays for their own then no one can moan about waiting for checks to clear and so on
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Spot on with the comments
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm

have we all come to a decision for deliveries, anyone else any thoughts please....... Very Happy
thanks. flower
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm

give up david ill go with the majority
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm

iany wrote:
give up david ill go with the majority
lol! lol! you know it makes sense.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Get them paid for then fly them
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:41 am

you can pay the courrier once you get the birds simple as that dont make this hard to do just pay for the birds once you get them i dont know what all the fuss is about
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 pm

theres no fuss just trying to sort the best way
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 pm

no fuss this thread about the best way to do this has been going for weeks now jeez just get back when the time has come hope you a figure out this one soon
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm

we dont all have the money to buy and sell pigeons and dont know how things work so get off your high horse and let it rest,
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 pm

i am not speaking about buying or selling pigeons but am sure poeple knows how courriers work am sure at one time everyone has had a courrier geting pigeons picked up or dropped off thats all that i was saying in the matter
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 pm

i myself have not used many courier services i have only been racing since 2001 i thought that you would have to pay the carriage before the pigeons were sent , however iam wrong , so no big problem ill pay when i receive , like i say not everyone knows how it works
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi Ian i know im not involved in the young bird swop scheme but i highly recomend UK Pigeon couriers. They give a top class service. If you need any details let me know. I know they are up the northeast on a tuesday or wednesday. Julie and Dave are first class pigeon people
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 pm

yes wouldnt mind their details thanks amanda
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 pm

i agree stormqueen pay when you recieve them and if we all do that no one can moan anymore,simple as that
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 pm

i think theres enough said on the matter we can go on forever pay when you get them end of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....   collection/delivery of exchange ybs..... Empty

Back to top Go down

collection/delivery of exchange ybs.....
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next