Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
dam birds not comingin Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
dam birds not comingin Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) dam birds not comingin 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.dam birds not comingin Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
dam birds not comingin Vote_lcapdam birds not comingin Voting_bardam birds not comingin Vote_rcap 
David
dam birds not comingin Vote_lcapdam birds not comingin Voting_bardam birds not comingin Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
dam birds not comingin Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
dam birds not comingin Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

dam birds not comingin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

dam birds not comingin Empty
PostSubject: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

dam bird been flying for 2 hours stright and still going lol just dont wanan come in for the dinner haha getting pissed off now haha
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm

starving is the way to control the birds, when you get it in tonight nothing to eat, let it out tomorrow, first bird through the door
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm

is it just one bird chris, or all of them.....?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm

start to worry when they only fly for 2 minutes
only fit birds fly
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm

YES graham, this is why i asked if all birds......mine are flying for 2 hours more or less and im happy with it, as you say i`d be worried if they were only doing 5 mins...
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 pm

thats good david they seem to have got the idea now keep at it rewards will come
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 pm

hope so graham, i think our yb season starts in approx 5 weeks..........need to make a start with the training soon.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
start to worry when they only fly for 2 minutes
only fit birds fly

Spot on there Graham
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:58 pm

David wrote:
hope so graham, i think our yb season starts in approx 5 weeks..........need to make a start with the training soon.

Yes they will David just put the work in mate, just don't get disheartend if you get a knock mate it happens to all the best
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 pm

yes thanks don, they are flying well at home now so another week or so and i`ll start them off a few miles down the road.......
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Hope everything goes well for you just keep in there mate if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 pm

yes, will do don.............i`ll keep in dont worry. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hoping to get them to the first 2 newarks then it will be just a matter of sending them every week, not like the disaster last year eh....... lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 pm

good advice don stick with it david take the knock backs shove um behind you just go forward
one of the biggest mistakes made is letting things slip when things dont go as planned
it will only make it worse and confuse you and the birds
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:47 pm

yes your right graham, i think the worse thing i could do is chop and change when things dont go to plan........after last years disaster with the ybs i think ive learned from it and its paid off this year so far with how they are exercising, compared to last year when they did a couple of tight circles around the loft and then landed.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:50 pm

hey david think all pigeon men should listern to to that record ELO made (confusion)
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 pm

yes, think we all must go through the stages where things dont go to plan eh......lol

i tend to think other members never have problems and everything runs like clockwork.....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dam birds not comingin   dam birds not comingin Empty

Back to top Go down

dam birds not comingin
Page 1 of 1