Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
credit   were  due Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
credit   were  due Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
credit   were  due Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
credit   were  due Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
credit   were  due Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
credit   were  due Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
credit   were  due Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
credit   were  due Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
credit   were  due Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) credit   were  due 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.credit   were  due Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
credit   were  due Vote_lcapcredit   were  due Voting_barcredit   were  due Vote_rcap 
David
credit   were  due Vote_lcapcredit   were  due Voting_barcredit   were  due Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
credit   were  due Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
credit   were  due Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

credit were due

Go down 
+3
David
IANYOUNG
George & Morgan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 pm

as most of you know ian is doing a trrific job in trying to raise money for the
whiteleas fire fund. as i had read anything about ian or the fire i asked the editor
of the b h w why, his reply was simple no one had told him. but did say that if they
did he would be happy to print it. i find it hard to believe that none of the
scribes from the area had not heard about the fire or the hard work ian has been
doing, the scribes at the b h w have more knowledge and experience than me
if any one should know the scribes ask them if they could get some photos and
article to the b h w a s a p
by rainbow
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 pm

thanks mate only doing the right thing tho cant imagine what they where going through not nice
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 am

rainbow wrote:
as most of you know ian is doing a trrific job in trying to raise money for the
whiteleas fire fund. as i had read anything about ian or the fire i asked the editor
of the b h w why, his reply was simple no one had told him. but did say that if they
did he would be happy to print it. i find it hard to believe that none of the
scribes from the area had not heard about the fire or the hard work ian has been
doing, the scribes at the b h w have more knowledge and experience than me
if any one should know the scribes ask them if they could get some photos and
article to the b h w a s a p
by rainbow

very good post rainbow, you are totally right in what you are saying.........you would think the powers that be would have known about this tradgedy which has happened to those fanciers and maybe if they had known been able to help or donate to this worthy cause........
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:02 am

Another reason may be that, Ian is humble in his journey and feels it as an obligation, rather than a deed, and he is not bragging.
Ian does deserve reconition for his efforts
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Chad wrote:
Another reason may be that, Ian is humble in his journey and feels it as an obligation, rather than a deed, and he is not bragging.

AS one who lost everything in the fire weve got a massive sitting cabin and ive a loft which will soon have birds in, without ians help I would have had none of this, cant thank him enough, just wish there were more pigeon men like him, totally generous, decent bloke, right thats enough crawling lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Chad wrote:

totally agree with this mate
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Paul wrote:
Chad wrote:

AS one who lost everything in the fire weve got a massive sitting cabin and ive a loft which will soon have birds in, without ians help I would have had none of this, cant thank him enough, just wish there were more pigeon men like him, totally generous, decent bloke, right thats enough crawling lol!
youre not crawling, just showing grattitude to a great guy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 pm

a big well done has to go to ian for his time and effort to help others all to little of this today unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

credit   were  due Empty
PostSubject: Re: credit were due   credit   were  due Empty

Back to top Go down

credit were due
Page 1 of 1