Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
The opposition is starting to show Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) The opposition is starting to show 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.The opposition is starting to show Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
The opposition is starting to show Vote_lcapThe opposition is starting to show Voting_barThe opposition is starting to show Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
The opposition is starting to show Vote_lcapThe opposition is starting to show Voting_barThe opposition is starting to show Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
The opposition is starting to show Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The opposition is starting to show Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

The opposition is starting to show

Go down 
+7
Ginger
Alex
birdy2011
David
peel bros
Don Webb
Gaz b
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

The opposition is starting to show Empty
PostSubject: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 pm

From the many encouraging messages, I have been receiving from fanciers worldwide.
I have now just received one from the opposition cheers
It was quite a pleasant email I suppose.
See below
I have no interest in picking a fight, but I feel compelled to tell you what I'm sure you've heard many times by now.

You own and race a species that is prey for many animals and is considered a nuisance species in many parts of the world. Your animals are flying free in a dangerous world where the rules of nature should reign supreme. Nature dictates that predators kill prey, therefore, your prey species will be killed by the wild predators that have much more of a right to exist because of their survival without the aid of humans.

I have to address the pictures of the sparrowhawk attacking the pigeon. Those are pictures of nature doing it's thing. Young people should be shown these sorts of things so they can understand that death is a natural part of life. Falconers don't blame the wild peregrines, eagles, and goshawks when they kill their personal birds, they understand it's the way of the world and a risk that's being taken by letting their birds fly.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.
Get a grip. Please.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:00 am

We also have an oppinion and that is the reason for your hard work on the new site mate
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am

It was a nicely put email and I did thank him for it and welcomed his opinion.
I didn't find it offensive in any way.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 am

I ujnderstand Gary but were this person is making his point heard the same goes for the pigeon men of this country
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 am

i,d love to get a grip and thats my opinion....nugget
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 am

That' true Don.
lol! I have just checked this guy out,Ray, he's in the United States, so really it doesn't concern him.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 am

one thing i have noticed with thei rspb/bop brigade gary, is that most of them are quite intelligent people...........they are not mindless idiots and always seem to be polite in any contact they make with us pigeon fanciers, also i notice they like to wind us up into making our selves look fools........do you remember the member pennypigeon on here a while ago ? at first our members were up in arms with him, giving him abuse, but i noticed he was on every night keeping the arguement going.....them when we started talking to him civil and not just abusing him he stopped coming on site didnt he, this is not what they want, they want to make us out as a bunch of thugs which helps their plan to discredit us pigeon fanciers.

these lot seem to use the same lines about bops killing to survive and it being nature....well its not nature when they are breeding them and liberating them into areas they would normally never have been, with man made nest boxes is it.......

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GARY !!!!!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:32 am

not so long back there were people in the was poseing with a picture of hundreds of pigeons shot by hunters many of them with rings i dont call that natural death in the wild ffs give that dick head my phone number ill tell him what a p***k he is
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 am

i think the rspb know full well us pigeon fanciers have no backing from the rpra, they themselves are highly organised and have great advisors and P.R. people.....the rpra are a joke and they know it.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 am

Your right David, but I think I rumbled him lol!
In the past, I have done lots of work, for various agencies and groups.
This work has involved doing lots of research and donating lots of free time, getting down and dirty so to speak.
Studying certain species of birds, plants and animals, fungi etc.
Then submitting various articles with pictures.
Yes they are organised and extremely well educated.
They too are great tacticians at getting pigeon fanciers to resort to certain behaviour.
They also have the resources, to create wonderful advertisements and have the backing of certain government departments.
The trouble with the pigeon fancy, is there are huge divides, this prevents the fancy from amalgamating as a strong group.
I you manage to pull the whole fancy together and work as a whole group all pulling the same way, this would become a formidable force, that could achieve great result.
But they just like to show us to be a bunch of uneducated fools.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 am

i totally agree with you gary, your spot on in what you are saying..........i think the powers that be at the rpra are too interested in being pigeon politicians, sat behind desks raking in fat wages.

also what do we need a patron for ....? what use is it to us pigeon fanciers to have the queen as patron.....? is it supposed to give the impression the rpra is a creditable organisation... scratch
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 am

That's true mate and they know they are untouchable.
Because any organisation that even tries to oppose the very being of the RPRA, fails. Because every club or organisation has to pay homage to the RPRA.
The only reason they have to use the Queen as a patron, is because of the prefix Royal and that's it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 am

we should dump the R then gary, call it something else............sack her lol! lol! lol!

not wanting to mention names, at our club meeting sunday i was talking to a few of the members and they said the rpra was useless and they do absolutely nothing for us...........and they were right
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 am

For a successful organisation, that was formed for pigeon fanciers by pigeon fanciers. It's disgusting, that they do nothing for it's membership.
Everything they do for the fancier, come at a price.
Transfers are charged for.
Pigeon rings paid in full which makes the rpra a profit and not subsidised.
The BHW, we pay for it.
The Blackpool show is paid for by us.
Nothing is given back to us the fancier.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 pm

thats not quite correct gary they do give us something sadley though its only BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:03 pm

I've had an email from Stewart Wardrop this afternoon, concerning my website.
I'll give him a ring tomorrow. I may be in for a bollocking. lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:06 pm

GIVE HIM MT NUMBER ILL GIVE HIM A BOLLUCKING

AND IF HE IS SO CONCERNED GARY LET THE t**t RING YOU NOT YOU HIM
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm

It will be interesting g lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 pm

yes gary i agree, email him your phone number and a convienient time for him to phone you............members pay his phone bill so why should he worry.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Good point that's how I'm going to do it. lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 pm

lets hope he is offering his and the rpra`s full support in the petition gary, if not it needs to be made known to the rpra members that they are not...........
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:22 pm

I think they will have to support it mate.
It's amazing what you can do in three days.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm

ILL GET A FREE GARY PETITION UP IF THINGS GO WRONG LOL

WELL THE HAD ONE FOR DEERDREE

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm

gary, i wouldnt be too sure to be honest....ive read a lot of good ideas in the pigeon weeklies and all the rpra do is discredit them, instead offering some nonescence in its place.........

do you know, nearly every pigeon fancier on most of the pigeon forums i go on all have the opinion that the rpra are useless.......i think mr waldrop should have a look on some of these sites and see how popular the rpra is.........
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 pm

PMSL ................free gary rasheed !!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The opposition is starting to show   The opposition is starting to show Empty

Back to top Go down

The opposition is starting to show
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next