Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:58 am

» Good Morning
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:57 am

» Weather today
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:51 am

» good luck weekend
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Vote_lcapyoung bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Voting_baryoung bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Vote_lcapyoung bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Voting_baryoung bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222586 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch

Go down 
+9
marsy
sj lofts
Knackered
Rene A
EssexSteve
David
mufc rick
seanl
edgie
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Empty
PostSubject: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 pm

now then lads and lassas ,had a word with divid on this site,.he has given me the go ahead, this offer is on behalf of cancer reserch, of which we have all been affected by one way or another,so hear goes, i am putting up for aution six 2014 y/birds all bred for 500 plus mile flying,they will all be N.F.C. RUNG, you can come and pick your own,or i will select them for you, the new owner will be responsible for there courior costs,they will be ready april 2014 ,all bidds must be on this post, so all members can see what is going on,and also who is the succesfull bidder,bidding to commence as from now, and will close at midnight 2 november 2013, all moneys to be paid to david direct, so that this site can then donate the money to (CANCER RESERCH) so happy bidding and good luck to the sucsesfull bidder:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

edgie wrote:
now then lads and lassas ,had a word with divid on this site,.he has given me the go ahead, this offer is on behalf of cancer reserch, of which we have all been affected by one way or another,so hear goes, i am putting up for aution six 2014 y/birds all bred for 500 plus mile flying,they will all be N.F.C. RUNG, you can come and pick your own,or i will select them for you, the new owner will be responsible for there courior costs,they will be ready april 2014 ,all bidds must be on this post, so all members can see what is going on,and also who is the succesfull bidder,bidding to commence as from now, and will close at midnight 2 november 2013, all moneys to be paid to david direct, so that this site can then donate the money to (CANCER RESERCH) so happy bidding and good luck to the sucsesfull bidder:cheers: 
great offer edgie but could you give some details to their breeding might help your sale sean
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:53 pm

r we bidding on all 6 mate or 1 out of the six if so r u going to sell 1 each day ?
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm

seanl wrote:
edgie wrote:
great offer edgie   but could you give some details to their breeding  might help your sale   sean
hi sean i have quite a number of long distance strains, some pure some crossed, plenty of money was spent aquiring these birds, in recent times,but that dont make the birds the basket does, the happy bidder will be given the details when i know which they want?. thanks edgie.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:59 pm

mufc rick wrote:
r we bidding on all 6 mate or 1 out of the six if so r u going to sell 1 each day ?
these will all be 1 lot:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:03 pm

can i just say that this is for (CANCER RESERCH) so what ever money they make will be greatly recieved, thanks EDGIE.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 pm

£50 bid edgie.....
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:54 pm

I don't do distance birds so I wont bid but i'll send you a tenner ok
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
I don't do distance birds so I wont bid but i'll send you a tenner ok
thanks very much mate,you are a gent, please send your donation to david:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 pm

brilliant offer Edgie I cant bid on these but will sedn £10 on to David too who ever gets these ybs will be very pleased with them im sure well done again mate
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 pm

edgie wrote:
Great little offer Edgie Smile Smile We all know where your heart is. cheers
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:51 pm

well ill have 1st bid gtta start them off £60 a tenner apiece .if I win them edgie I only want hens lol Wink cheers steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
marsy
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: re   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:11 am

I will bid £90 thats £15 each
ATB
Tommy
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:41 am

its for a good cause so I,ll bid £100 for the 6 sean
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:38 am

seanl wrote:
its for a good cause  so  I,ll bid   £100  for the 6  sean
Nice little effort Sean Smile Smile  I would put a bid in thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink But the export costs, would see me in the divorce court's I'm afraid. cheers
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:22 am

Knackered wrote:
seanl wrote:
Nice little effort Sean Smile Smile  I would put a bid in thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink But the export costs, would see me in the divorce court's I'm afraid. cheers
tell me about it Laughing  its a worthy cause and its mainly distance birds I got so if I get them they will get well tested p s edgie I would prefer hens sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:08 am

edgie wrote:
Edgies put me down for £20 donation as I have no pigeons but will support this cause

Cheers Don
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 am

seanl wrote:
Knackered wrote:
seanl wrote:

tell me about it  Laughing  its a worthy cause and its mainly distance birds I got  so if I get them they will get well tested  p s edgie I would prefer hens   sean
Prefer hens !!!! Smile Smile  If your lucky enough Sean to get them in the end, type of thing. I would be telling the old bloke/bugger "Edgie" Wink Wink that you demand the 6 best hens out of his loft & take no b******t  Wink Wink from him lol! lol! lol! etc. cheers 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Knackered wrote:
seanl wrote:
Knackered wrote:
seanl wrote:
tell me about it  Laughing  its a worthy cause and its mainly distance birds I got  so if I get them they will get well tested  p s edgie I would prefer hens   sean
Prefer hens !!!! Smile Smile  If your lucky enough Sean to get them in the end, type of thing. I would be telling the old bloke/bugger "Edgie" Wink Wink that you demand the 6 best hens out of his loft & take no b******t  Wink Wink from him lol! lol! lol! etc. cheers 
like wee hens good for the distance lol!  but if I don't win them I,ll make a donation for this worthy cause sean
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 am

not much bidding
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:37 am

seanl wrote:
not much bidding
this aint pipa or elimar sean..........lol! 

congratulations, looks like youve won yourself some ybs...........cheers 
Back to top Go down
AndyH912
Chipping
Chipping
AndyH912

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:28 am

Sean,

Can I donate with out buying a bird as I am not in to the distance thing lol PM the details if you can
Back to top Go down
http://www.stambridgepfc.co.uk
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm

David wrote:
seanl wrote:
not much bidding

the games not over to the fat lady sings as they say david haha Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm

stewhit wrote:
David wrote:
seanl wrote:
not much bidding

sounds like you`ve got a plan ste..........Suspect Suspect lol! 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:40 pm

stewhit wrote:
David wrote:
seanl wrote:
not much bidding

pmsl  i and its who sings loudest    sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch   young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch Empty

Back to top Go down

young bird auction in aid of cancer reserch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next