Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) dvd list//////// - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.dvd list//////// - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Vote_lcapdvd list//////// - Page 3 Voting_bardvd list//////// - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
David
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Vote_lcapdvd list//////// - Page 3 Voting_bardvd list//////// - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
dvd list//////// - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

dvd list////////

Go down 
+11
peel bros
edgie
Knackered
Rene A
thomas mcgowan
EssexSteve
birdy2011
northroadracer
oldstrain
white rose lofts
IANYOUNG
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

dvd list//////// - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:46 pm

it legal to copy dvds for profit
your words exactly north road racer cant you remember what you write
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Knackered wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
you heard of fake britain welcom to fake chat now do one

seems obvious that not one person was willing to answer a simple question Sad Sad  so just in case you missed it--- is it legal to copy dvds for profit and should a pigeon site be involved in members illegal behaviour ?

off to bed now but i am sure when i log on tomorrow there will be plenty abuse but no genuine answers

MMmmmmmmmmm a bit of a bum fight/war here  lol! lol! lol! I see sadly  Wink Wink. Unfortunately !!!!!!!!! I agree with what you say etc 100% NRR, regards coping. It's been 50 odd years since I've been in the trenches fighting a war "True".So I suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes now, I'm not much of a back up type of thing
here. to fight your fight etc. cheers

so knacker  you havenever done anything against the law ever mmmmmm never owned a copy dvd all i can say to this is your very sad mate

here. to fight your fight etc. cheers[/quote]
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:30 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
Knackered wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
you heard of fake britain welcom to fake chat now do one

seems obvious that not one person was willing to answer a simple question Sad Sad  so just in case you missed it--- is it legal to copy dvds for profit and should a pigeon site be involved in members illegal behaviour ?

off to bed now but i am sure when i log on tomorrow there will be plenty abuse but no genuine answers

MMmmmmmmmmm a bit of a bum fight/war here  lol! lol! lol! I see sadly  Wink Wink. Unfortunately !!!!!!!!! I agree with what you say etc 100% NRR, regards coping. It's been 50 odd years since I've been in the trenches fighting a war "True".So I suspect Rolling EyesRolling Eyes:roll:now, I'm not much of a back up type of thing

so knacker  you havenever done anything against the law ever mmmmmm never owned a copy dvd all i can say to this is your very sad mate

[/quote]

answer one question !! is it illegal ?
Back to top Go down
thomas mcgowan
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: dvd   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:32 pm

still dont know how much you want for them.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:32 pm

google the fecker and find out  lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:43 pm

here you go racer just for you

Illegal and Legal DVD Copying

The legal DVD copying is a very controversial topics, usually heated debate topics, especially since the legal means to reach an agreement. It is illegal to copy DVDs? Even backup for personal use? If consumers go shopping to buy a DVD in a legal way, and found that some fragments were skipped, is it still illegal copies of consumers to burning a copy for personal use?

Shortly answer, both "yes" and "no".

The most important is no such thing called legal DVD copying. However, some aspects of the law are not particularly clear, and open to the public. When it comes down to it, copy DVD is illegal, Whenever the CSS (content harass system), which is an encrypted code to protect DVD being copied, is read.

Unfortunately for Hollywood, CSS encrypted code is incompetent. This code is cracked, and countless DVD copy tools will burn perfect copies, although the entertainment industry has been doing a hard work. Although according to the technology, legal DVD copy does not exist as to Hollywood, regardless of their safety measures, and many people are copying DVDs.

When it comes down to it, there is such thing as a legal DVD copying. What is illegal, however, is the interpretation of the CSS encryption code. Therefore, unless with the accessing to the old copy of DVD, DVD burning software and an old DVD drivers, it is difficult to copy the DVD in the legal way. This does not prevent the fact that there are numerous software programs and upgrades are being made every day to burn a copy successful, even if it means the code to read speculation.

Some of these software programs for only advanced users, who can manually go straight through encryption protection themselves. Illegal or legal DVD copying, it does matter for some people, as if they can make a very good and high-quality DVD copy successly. Even those who have neither the knowledge of how to make a DVD copy can find automated software easily. This is really not difficult to grasp.

Make a copy of backup software and/or game and not a movie? There are many legal DVD copies of purpose. After all, if copy everything is 100% illegal, as to copy DVD and CD, why burners even in the first place? Why there are DVD-R in the market? Obviously, there are a lot of lawful purposes. Many people do the most important software and backup DVD.

In order to find out more about legal DVD copy, you’d better to learn all the different software programs working process and their reviews. For some, are a big deal, they do not care whether it is illegal or legal. For others, although all of it is a big deal, they don’t like to take any risks. Hollywood take advantage of the most advanced technology, and to find a way to change the law so that everyone can be happy, we have only to continue to debate about illegal and legal DVD copying topics.
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
google the fecker and find out  lol!

did read it and have been proved right. do you think for a minute that dvd companies would not have the law on thier side ? why oh why is it illegal to take a camera into a cinema and record the film and why is it there to be seen on every dvd that copying is illegal ? i would bet that the original of every dvd that was offered on here has the same warning----therefore it is copywrite and the copying of it is ILLEGAL, using the argument that some on here have posted --excluding the vile insults---- anyone could copy any dvd on release day and have it around the world overnight and that would be ok.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:06 pm

having read your posts not 1 single post is constructive or offers any info or help to anyone and you choose to criticise the actions of a guy who has had a serious illness and yet still raised monies for cancer trust....you mr should be utterly ashamed of yourself ....merry Christmas scrooge  Twisted Evil santa 
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 pm

oldstrain wrote:
having read your posts not 1 single post is constructive or offers any info or help to anyone and you choose to criticise the actions of a guy who has had a serious illness and yet still raised monies for cancer trust....you mr should be utterly ashamed of yourself ....merry Christmas scrooge  Twisted Evil santa 

here is some construtive advice----knocking out copies from coptwrited dvds is illegal.
I am genuinely sorry to hear that the gentleman in question has been ill but with all due respect that does not mean he has special licence to break the law and he must be about the only one on here who has not set out to be offensive in his posts!!!!!
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:02 pm

f**k right off "will that do," go do something constructive Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:04 pm

listen north road ringer I mean racer ...save it for someone who gives a damn  
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:06 pm

oldstrain wrote:
listen north road ringer I mean racer ...save it for someone who gives a damn  

Agreed
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

ban the both of them for me
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:17 pm

peel bros wrote:
who.s the both of them
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:46 pm

This subject needs to be Blocked-Locked-
Enough of this BU?? Sh?? B S
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:49 pm

peel bros wrote:

PMSL wheres every ones xmas spirit gone merry xmas every one ho ho ho sean
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:54 pm

I do not KNOW anyone who has ever driven a Car and not gone 1 mph over the speed limit.
So in my opinion they have all broken the law.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm

correct cheers 
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm included --a LAW breaker.
I've only driven 140 MPH.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:36 pm

skytx wrote:
I'm included --a LAW breaker.
I've only driven 140 MPH.

I beg your pardon I don't drive just because your a bad man don't tar every one like u pmsl sean
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 pm

O-BOY
I'd like to meet Sean.
A man who has "NEVER" broken "ANY" law.
If Sean does not make it to heaven----the rest of us may as well give up trying.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 pm

skytx wrote:
O-BOY
I'd like to meet Sean.
A man who has "NEVER" broken "ANY" law.
If Sean does not make it to heaven----the rest of us may as well give up trying.

theres nee heaven Don yer either get burnt or the worms eat yer I might soon be perfect who knows lol sean
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 pm

hes got more chance of making the gallows than heaven
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:49 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
hes got more chance of making the gallows than heaven

hang em high lol sean
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 pm

skytx wrote:
I do not KNOW anyone who has ever driven a Car and not gone 1 mph over the speed limit.
So in my opinion they have all broken the law.

That is very true Don, none of us are pure 100% type of thing  Smile Smile. The question I ask myself "Where does it fit into the big picture of life" (Pirating DVD's). Compared too The top end off town/big business, Politicians/priest's etc who all like to tell all of us what we all should be doing with our lives. But then do the complete opposite (in many cases) in their own back yard. Then they cry poor & exspect pity from us when found out type of thing. One good thing thou about this topic lol! lol! lol!  it's got the site all fired up, so that in it's self is not a bad thing I suspect.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

dvd list////////
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next