Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) dvd list//////// - Page 4 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.dvd list//////// - Page 4 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Vote_lcapdvd list//////// - Page 4 Voting_bardvd list//////// - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
David
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Vote_lcapdvd list//////// - Page 4 Voting_bardvd list//////// - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
dvd list//////// - Page 4 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

dvd list////////

Go down 
+11
peel bros
edgie
Knackered
Rene A
thomas mcgowan
EssexSteve
birdy2011
northroadracer
oldstrain
white rose lofts
IANYOUNG
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

dvd list//////// - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:07 am

what about this scenario ? you are flying well and you are approached to see if you would like to make a dvd about your system and you agree, the producer tells you that the first 500 sold will be used to cover production/editing and distribution costs and then you will get £5 for every one sold after that, upon release the guy down the road who likes to___help his mates out___ has now copied your dvd and is knocking it out everywhere and is making a couple of quid on every knockoff, everytime you go to the club/pub everyone tells you how interesting and informative your dvd was and they cant wait for the next one and as you must be making a fortune it is your round!!
you are a pissed off hearing about how well you did cos you made FA from the dvd, meanwhile the guy who likes to___ help his mates out___ is sitting behind a tall beer with a pocket full of illegal cash chuckling away to himself and listening to hear if there will be a volume 2 dvd.

HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE!!how would you feel ?
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 am

Id be over the moon with my winnings from my racing. and from selling pigeons. if your only in the sport to make money off others then piss off the sport dont need you
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 am

EssexSteve wrote:
Id be over the moon with my winnings from my racing. and from selling pigeons. if your only in the sport to make money off others then piss off the sport dont need you

what if i dont sell pigeons and dont pool them ? and what about the guy making money from my dvd, surely he needs to piss off as well  Crying or Very sad 
or do you need him for your cheap knockoff dvds?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:52 am

seems to you its not the fact of cheap dvd,s the fact is its me who is doing them whats your problem take a good look around you , theres a lot more to be concerned about , why hide behind a name if you feel this strongly about something , in my opinion your a very sad and diluded person with nothing better to do , i think you are already a member on here under a different name out to cause trouble , so your on about being honest come on then tell us who you really are , as for me i dont need this shit on top of everything else i suggest you look in the mirror and have a good look at yourself you should be ashamed of what you see
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:33 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
seems to you its not the fact of cheap dvd,s the fact is its me who is doing them whats your problem take a good look around you , theres a lot more to be concerned about , why hide behind a name if you feel this strongly about something , in my opinion your a very sad and diluded person with nothing better to do , i think you are already a member on here under a different name out to cause trouble , so your on about being honest come on then tell us who you really are , as for me i dont need this shit on top of everything else i suggest you look in the mirror and have a good look at yourself you should be ashamed of what you see

is it illegal ? and i can assure i have never been a member on here under any other name, just because i dont agree with what you are doing does not make me sad and deluded, but like you i have an opinion!! just because it is not shared by you does not give you the right to start being personal.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:44 pm

give it a rest north road
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 pm

northroadracer wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

what if i dont sell pigeons and dont pool them ? and what about the guy making money from my dvd, surely he needs to piss off as well  Crying or Very sad 

if your winning like you say and your not pooling or selling a few birds your a mug
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm

i think he must have some irish in him cus a scots or an englishman would have pissed off by now  lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:25 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

if your winning like you say and your not pooling or selling a few birds your a mug

what about the guy who wants to make money knocking off dvds ????
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:50 pm

ffs get a grip and a life no money is being made off them so wind your neck in, do you own a dvd store or something jocolor jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down
racing novice
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:25 pm

After years of towing the line the icing on the cake came last week.

After three years of not having a payrise as I work for the local government this year i recieved a 1% rise only to be insulted by the 11% rise for MPs.
To quote Cameron "We're in it together"... yeah right!!

If I can get something cheaper and not be fleeced by the government again I will.
I'm looking forward to watching my cheap DVDs.
Thank you to Ian Young
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm

hope everyone has there list in as i will be doing some tonight oops Exclamation 
with no personal gain to myself , please anybody who wants them tell me by 8 tonight as i wont be doing anymore thanks again and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:14 pm

northroadracer wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:

what about the guy who wants to make money knocking off dvds ????

I know were your coming from Racing Novice I also work for Local Government

Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
hope everyone has there list in as i will be doing some tonight oops Exclamation 
with no personal gain to myself , please anybody who wants them tell me by 8 tonight as i wont be doing anymore thanks again and enjoy

how much for 2 copys of the new hobbit film for my gsons are these 50p will gi yer a bluey for each lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:35 pm

racing novice wrote:

After three years of not having a payrise as I work for the local government this year i recieved a 1% rise only to be insulted by the 11% rise for MPs.

If I can get something cheaper and not be fleeced by the government again I will.
Thank you to Ian Young

Enjoy your 1% RN  Smile  Smile & your DVDs . Cameron & co, will more than likely I suspect  lol!  lol!  lol!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  give themselves another 11% next year also (plus perks) Porridge & dripping etc is ok  Smile  Smile for all us peasants unfortunately in their view. While they milk the gravy train & then retire on a life long pension etc.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:13 am

Knackered wrote:
racing novice wrote:

Thank you to Ian Young

Enjoy your 1% RN  Smile  Smile & your DVDs . Cameron & co, will more than likely I suspect  lol!  lol!  lol!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  give themselves another 11% next year also (plus perks) Porridge & dripping etc is ok  Smile  Smile for all us peasants unfortunately in their view. While they milk the gravy train & then retire on a life long pension etc.  cheers

Spot on Knackered that's the reason why there's to much bull going around As always they look after number one
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:05 pm

seanl wrote:
IANYOUNG wrote:

how much for 2 copys of the new hobbit film for my gsons    are these 50p  will gi yer a  bluey for each  lol

so i was correct after all !! little man syndrome cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:32 pm

northroadracer wrote:
seanl wrote:
IANYOUNG wrote:

how much for 2 copys of the new hobbit film for my gsons    are these 50p  will gi yer a  bluey for each  lol

so i was correct after all !! little man syndrome cheers cheers 
ffs back again here we go grow a pair of bollocks and tell us who you really are
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

if he aint got balls that makes him a seedless fecker  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 pm

this is getting so boring now.i think its time to close this topic
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Maybe it would be good if all members would post their name-location-age -other info.ME
Don Rice
Sachse Texas-USA-----near Dallas
78 Y/O
Raced pigeons for 31 years.

And Yes Peel ---I posted the same request several days ago
Block/Lock this subject

Comments   Please
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:31 pm

I have locked this topic but its up yo David if it gets reopened as I can only lock/unlock when things are post on this shows topics

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND DAVID ITS GOT WELL BEYOND THE JOKE NOW MATE  jocolor Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dvd list////////   dvd list//////// - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

dvd list////////
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4