Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:36 pm

» Good Morning
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Today at 9:42 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:32 am

» PR For Pigeons
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Sun May 26, 2024 8:41 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Fri May 24, 2024 12:03 pm

» Young Pigeon Fanciers
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Wed May 22, 2024 12:08 am

» King removes Patronage
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Wed May 22, 2024 12:02 am

» come join us
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Vote_lcapMoan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Voting_barMoan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Vote_lcapMoan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Voting_barMoan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1298 registered users
    The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 223007 messages in 14009 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Moan and do NOTHING.

Go down 
    +5
    blueskylofts
    Knackered
    halcanada
    Daz
    MISTY
    9 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Do not know about Snow Flakes, Knackered, our mental deranged lot have now decided that sending a person to prison should not be an option because it causes them to have a grudge against society.(short term sentences).

Prisons now having bars removed from windows to make the prisoners feel more at home.( no doubt soon they will have a wide choice of curtain designs).

There is an outcry going on about a not so young person in Singapore being given24 lashes with a cane as punishment for drug smuggling, they all know what the punishments are before committing the crime so why moan when you are caught?.

Crime in Singapore, well under control, crime in England out of control, in some areas people dare not go out at night and are frightened even in daylight.

Soon it will not be the criminals having guns and knives the population will before long decide enough of this none sense and take measures to deal with it.

It is always some kind of THINK TANK that brings forward these idiotic suggestions paid for by the Government, made up of people completely out of touch with realty and themselves under no threat but leading well protected lives.

Oh Happy Days.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 6:28 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Knackered, Brexit just proves that although we are supposed to be a democratic society, it is a myth.

The people  voted to leave the EU, that should be sacrosanct.

The ONLY thing that should be possibly disputable is on what terms.

But it has brought to light a number of people not fit to be engaged in politics and many are people we have welcomed into our country and are now attempting to destroy democracy along with others who would lose financially if we leave.

The fact is that had we made reasonable provisions when we joined to be able to leave on good terms, as we should have done, things would have been straight forward.

Be interesting to see what the next few days bring.

What tickles me as I have said previously, what if they have another referendum and more than previously vote to leave ????????

Regards.
    Tickles me also Misty Wink Wink if the Brexit circus, actually comes up for another vote type of thing over your way. Because as I read it, if people actually value the democratic system as such & what it stands for bounce bounce in the end, those that voted to stay in the first place, should now vote to leave etc. Anarchy thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes comes to mind for me if they don't in the long run vote that way. But then Wink Wink the self interest factor maybe will just come into play I suspect for many voting, if it comes down to a 2nd vote sadly on the Brexit scenario maybe I could just suggest Smile Smile. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:21 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Do not know about Snow Flakes, Knackered, our mental deranged lot have now decided that sending a person to prison should not be an option because it causes them to have a grudge against society.(short term sentences).

Prisons now having bars removed from windows to make the prisoners feel more at home.( no doubt soon they will have a wide choice of curtain designs).

There is an outcry going on about a not so young person in Singapore being given24 lashes with a cane as punishment for drug smuggling, they all know what the punishments are before committing the crime so why moan when you are caught?.

Crime in Singapore, well under control, crime in England out of control, in some areas people dare not go out at night and are frightened even in daylight.

Soon it will not be the criminals having guns and knives the population will before long decide enough of this none sense and take measures to deal with it.

It is always some kind of THINK TANK that brings forward these idiotic suggestions paid for by the Government, made up of people completely out of touch with realty and themselves under no threat but leading well protected lives.

Oh Happy Days.

Regards.

The think tank brigade Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & Bean counter types Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad at a government level on average are a bunch of ego hungry types I found Misty bounce bounce as I actually had inside knowledge here years ago of both types sadly "wasn't always a dunny man type"  Wink  Wink. I called it here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes The Kennett era Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sold every thing/most utilities off to his mates, at the top end of town bounce bounce with the promise of gold for all the peasants in the street type of thing. Sadly didn't quite work out as promised for the peasant types as we now have some of the highest electricity prices on the planet, unfortunately & a rail system in utter melt down etc on a hot day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Sudanese thugs Wink Wink bunch of pussies with the damage they do Smile Smile compared to ego hungry politician types on their ego trips, working for the peasants of the world I suggest Smile Smile. Will end Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with a tale about one of the top bean counter types here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad always thinking about the cost factor & how it affects the poor peasant types he governs as such. Had to fly from one side of the country to the other for so called urgent business. Commercial flight Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was a wee bit downgrading for the poor chap sadly, so he just hired a government private jet for his journey there because of the importance & urgency of the matter concerned by what he said. 36,000 dollars it cost the peasants at the end of the day & the strange thing is Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes those that he had to meet, said there was no urgency issue & they all could have met up in normal working hours in his local office on a normal working day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. back in Canberra, the home of the top bean counter types here  Wink  Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 pm

halcanada wrote:
    What a mess! No wonder you folks are so hell bent on changing things!! Comment section was deleted I see.
    A mess Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes reminds me of my situation here Hal Wink Wink to a degree. Fed's been going for well over 100 odd years etc & the clowns in charge by making a stupid type decision just recently  bounce  bounce  have now placed a debt of around 1500 dollars on every members head, sadly. Tell us Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's all for the future Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the next generation. Some of us know/suggest Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol! lol! lol! there is no future Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with the ways things are now going/heading & the next generation Smile Smile well many would like to know, where the hell they will be coming from in a local sense Wink Wink with dog box blocks now being the norm as such for those lucky enough to build & high rise buildings being the flavour of the month for many here now. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:08 am

Knackered wrote:
    halcanada wrote:
    What a mess! No wonder you folks are so hell bent on changing things!! Comment section was deleted I see.
    A mess Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes reminds me of my situation here Hal Wink Wink to a degree. Fed's been going for well over 100 odd years etc & the clowns in charge by making a stupid type decision just recently  bounce  bounce  have now placed a debt of around 1500 dollars on every members head, sadly. Tell us Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's all for the future Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the next generation. Some of us know/suggest Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol! lol! lol! there is no future Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with the ways things are now going/heading & the next generation Smile Smile well many would like to know, where the hell they will be coming from in a local sense Wink Wink with dog box blocks now being the norm as such for those lucky enough to build & high rise buildings being the flavour of the month for many here now. cheers
    I do not know. Common sense dictates if sport/hobby is losing member faster than gaining them speculating and throwing money at the situation will not alter it. Here in Canada, US also plus China and other Asian countries Portugal etc, the amount of people racing pigeons is steady and some countries increasing. Young folk in many countries are competitive by nature. Easier to win an online game or cell phone game than a pigeon race. At least the rules are clear!!! Time, distance, velocity. Too complicated for most game players! I do not know the answer or direction to take for undecided to commit. Ummm..Brexit..
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 8:59 am

halcanada wrote:
    Knackered wrote:
    halcanada wrote:
    I do not know. Common sense dictates if sport/hobby is losing member faster than gaining them speculating and throwing money at the situation will not alter it. Here in Canada, US also plus China and other Asian countries Portugal etc, the amount of people racing pigeons is steady and some countries increasing. Young folk in many countries are competitive by nature. Easier to win an online game or cell phone game than a pigeon race. At least the rules are clear!!! Time, distance, velocity. Too complicated for most game players! I do not know the answer or direction to take for undecided to commit. Ummm..Brexit..
    I do not know either Hal Wink Wink. But then bounce bounce  I do know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that when a Fed at one stage was the biggest in the country etc here & now is rated at number 4 from 5 on the local scene & the 5th so called Fed is an absolute, absolute joke Wink Wink some one has some major issues/problems confronting them sadly to solve, if they don't wish to finish up a total embarrassment type of thing Smile Smile in a pigeon type sense. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 12:43 pm

Brexit mess going along nicely towards a complete breakdown of democracy.

The thick MPs do not realise they are there to represent the wishes of their constituents, one woman MP whose constituents voted overwhelmingly to leave said she would never vote to leave, not worried about what those who elected her wanted, must be at a funny age when women's brains appear to go to pot, and there are a lot of them now in positions of power.

If you get the Labour party in power then you will see more broken promises than grains of sand on the sea shore.

It will not be the MPs running matters but their pay masters the Unions.

Can see a real commedy show if the present Labour Party got into power, some of their front bench would be more suitable to be on Stricktley Come Lying, and actually act like clowns.

Does make the early dark nights more interesting but it could turn out to be a very serious time in the politics of our country.

Lets hope common sense prevails in the end.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 pm

what chance is there misty, when the ones "negotiating" our eu exit are remainers who never wanted to leave the eu.

there is no democracy in the uk, now its blatantly obvious........
    Back to top Go down
    fieldwalker
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:29 pm

David wrote:
    what chance is there misty, when the ones "negotiating" our eu exit are remainers who never wanted to leave the eu.

True...scum going against there own constituents who voted them in office..
    Just popping to asda for my yellow vest.. Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:31 pm

True David. Now that they have to look like they are doing the voters will, they make a deliberate shambles of it. Just making sure that their own interests are well guarded as far as I am concernd.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:35 pm

that's the plan, make a shambles of it and call for a second referendum .........traitors the lot of them. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:36 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
    David wrote:

already got mine f/w, got it on just waiting for it to kick off........ Razz Razz cheers bom bom
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 6:15 pm

David wrote:
    fieldwalker wrote:
    David wrote:

already got mine f/w, got it on just waiting for it to kick off........ Razz Razz cheers bom bom
    Smile Smile Yellow vests Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Reminds me some what of my boy here David Wink Wink when the towers come down in Yanky land years ago etc. Made a small fortune selling face gas masks to them as such, because of their fear factor & what may be about to happen on the terrorist front there at the time. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:50 pm

Just read this morning, two MPs, women who would have to pay to get a second glance, want to make Wolf Whistling a hate crime.

In another article a judge, Judged, that pitting a kiss to end a letter was not flirtatous, with regard to an ongoing dispute between man and wife.

These types of Snowflake occurances are now apparently more inportant than young kids being stabbed to death, they now want to stop sending druggies to prison, but just call a copper and say you have been offended by a person wearing a cross and bingo, several armed cops would be there in two minutes.

Moan and do Nothing Knackered, there is so much wrong on an ongoing basis that one cannot keep up with the stupidity of present day society, do nothing?, afraid it has gone beyond doing anything other than total rebellion.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:35 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Just read this morning, two MPs, women who would have to pay to get a second glance, want to make Wolf Whistling a hate crime.

In another article a judge, Judged, that pitting a kiss to end a letter was not flirtatous, with regard to an ongoing dispute between man and wife.

These types of Snowflake occurances are now apparently more inportant than young kids being stabbed to death, they now want to stop sending druggies to prison, but just call a copper and say you have been offended by a person wearing a cross and bingo, several armed cops would be there in two minutes.

Moan and do Nothing Knackered, there is so much wrong on an ongoing basis that one cannot keep up with the stupidity of present day society, do nothing?, afraid it has gone beyond doing anything other than total rebellion.

Regards.

Same, same here Misty Smile Smile I have too say sadly. One must be pure as pure these days Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & on an ongoing basis, for the snow flake brigade to be satisfied type of thing. Throw in then the greenie types Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & on top of them the black fella brigade down here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad along with the poor hard done by Sudanese thug brigade, who are so mis-understood by Mr average, so they say & its really a mess of a society for many normal type folk now I suspect Smile Smile. Could even maybe see bounce bounce here, the yellow shirt brigade maybe taking to the streets, maybe Wink Wink with the way things are going.  cheers
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 2:01 am

One cannot change the direction by one self. Queers, immigrants, assholes will thrive. To change the masses have to be involved. Far as I understand leave the EU was a done deal year or so ago. Will it happen? Do not know. Not personally involved. Just an observer. But in my mind the masses rule.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 10:01 am

You have a beautiful turn of phrase, Hal, and you are right, the abnormal and the undesirables are now having a field day at the hands of the Snow Flakes.

Those causing all the problems are very small minorities but use every trick in the book to further their objectives and they get away with it because of the silent majority.

Think the next couple of days will be a turning point in our country and it's future .

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Just watched the debate on Brexit, irrespective of any other consideration all those MPs who vote to turn down the proposals in any democratic society would make themselves unelectable in the future.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:14 pm

MISTY wrote:
    Just watched the debate on Brexit, irrespective of any other consideration all those MPs who vote to turn down the proposals in any democratic society would make themselves unelectable in the future.

Regards.
    That's about the way I see/read the sorry saga unfortunately Misty Smile Smile etc from my end here. But Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad suspect more than likely, that will not be the case in the end there bounce bounce sadly, when the weasel spruiker types come up for re-election again, with their fake smiley type grins & waffle to confuse those re-electing them as such on average Smile Smile. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    halcanada
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 2:00 am

The UK has gone through a history of instability. British Empire, wars ,whatever.
    Regardless of pessimists or optimists people of the UK will survive and thrive. No matter what happens. Balance will be found.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:50 am

Hope you are right, Hal, but there is no doubt the antics and tactics some have used and abused with regard to both the Law and democracy will certainly have a long term effect on how the general public view politics.

The BBC is so one sided as to warrant it's license to broadcast being revoked.

All they interview is those wearing a red tie or been discredited in the past.

Blaire and his cronies who went to advise the EU how to disrupt the negotiations should be put in jail and the key thrown away.

We will just have to see what the next few months bring.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:04 pm

halcanada wrote:
    The UK has gone through a history of instability. British Empire, wars ,whatever.
    Regardless of pessimists or optimists people of the UK will survive and thrive. No matter what happens. Balance will be found.
    Would agree about what you say Hal Smile Smile on average. 2nd world war showed what can be achieved when all work together there type of thing I suggest. Brexit thou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad may just have the opposite effect sadly, maybe Wink Wink with what I have seen & that would be an absolute tragedy from my perspective. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:12 pm

You may not believe it but the only reason I comment on politics is to show how mankind is going along nicely towards ARMAGEDDON, selfishness abounds, self gratification fills all the media publications and there is no respect for either person or property and law and order does not exist in many areas.

Just praying I live long enough to see mankind get the end he deserves.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    halcanada
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Irish border may be a problem.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 pm

The real problem, Hal, is mankind.

There are too many with different agendas, were there a serious intent to let the UK leave on reasonable terms (by all involved) it would already be a done thing.

You have one fraction with all the time thinking up a means of disrupting negociations behind the official representatives backs.

Undermining any proposals put forward.

Had the EU been reasonable the Irish Border gaurantee would have been incorperated in the agreement and a legal obligation, if they had no intention of using it in the future as a bargaining point why did they insist on it not being a legal obligation?

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moan and do NOTHING.   Moan and do NOTHING. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moan and do NOTHING.
    Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next