Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 3 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Vote_lcapThoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Voting_barThoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
David
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Vote_lcapThoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Voting_barThoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Thoughts of Reasoning

Go down 
+5
David
oldstrain
MISTY
Knackered
Daz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:57 pm

barnie wrote:
Visited Israel 2017, wonderful sights modern v ancient. What I quickly realised was how proud it's people were of their heritage. Young people carrying out national service, fully understood why and what they were protecting.
Came across as a race who will never sit back and let others control their destiny. Very organised, and very security conscious.
Good and bad in all religions, I also saw the other side in the West Bank, again not all bad people but will always struggle to live as neighbors I reckon.
May be a proud race as you say Barnie Smile Smile Understanding Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I think not etc  Wink  Wink. Still Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes suggest we know where Trump got his thought bubble moment from  bounce  bounce for his wall scenario, one could maybe suggest Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:15 pm

I have often found 'A little Knowledge is dangerous.

So all the skilled workerse made the tabernaclef of ten tent cloths of fine twisted linen, blue thread, purple wool, and scarlet material; he made them with cherubs embroidered on them.

Yes for all to see that they were (THEN!) God's chosen people.

Ezekiel 36: 26-8 Yes WAS when they were his people. Not now.

Hebrews 8: 26-28 A new covenant for NOW! and the nation he isn't taking out in his name.

Jerimiah 31: 31-34 Again Jehovah' s saying a new Nation:

31 “Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant. 32 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, ‘my covenant that they broke, although I was their true master,’* declares Jehovah.”

33 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.”

Dozens of times Jesus and the Bible state a new nation... like at Romans 15:16
for me to be a public servant of Christ Jesus to the nations. I am engaging in the holy work of the good news of God, so that these nations might be an acceptable offering, sanctified with holy spirit.

Galatians 3:8
Now the scripture, foreseeing that God would declare people of the nations righteous through faith, declared the good news beforehand to Abraham, namely: “By means of you all the nations will be blessed.”

8 For he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! The days are coming,’ says Jehovah,* ‘when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant. 9 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not remain in my covenant, so I stopped caring for them,’ says Jehovah.*
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Daz wrote:

I have often found  'A little Knowledge is dangerous.

So all the skilled workerse made the tabernaclef of ten tent cloths of fine twisted linen, blue thread, purple wool, and scarlet material; he made them with cherubs embroidered on them.

Yes for all to see that they were (THEN!) God's chosen people.

Ezekiel 36: 26-8 Yes WAS when they were his people. Not now.

Hebrews 8: 26-28  A new covenant for NOW! and the nation he isn't taking out in his name.

Jerimiah 31: 31-34 Again Jehovah' s saying a new Nation:

31  “Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant. 32  It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, ‘my covenant that they broke, although I was their true master,’* declares Jehovah.”

33  “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.”

Dozens of times Jesus and the Bible state a new nation... like at  Romans 15:16
for me to be a public servant of Christ Jesus to the nations. I am engaging in the holy work of the good news of God, so that these nations might be an acceptable offering, sanctified with holy spirit.

Galatians 3:8
Now the scripture, foreseeing that God would declare people of the nations righteous through faith, declared the good news beforehand to Abraham, namely: “By means of you all the nations will be blessed.”

8  For he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! The days are coming,’ says Jehovah,* ‘when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant. 9  It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not remain in my covenant, so I stopped caring for them,’ says Jehovah.*
True Daz Smile Smile with the little knowledge thing etc Wink Wink I suggest. But no knowledge I'm  affraid  & suspect, could take us all back to the stone age type of scenario, maybe Smile Smile As for the rest of your thoughts lol! lol! lol! Mr Google will be my advisor in time with them Smile Smile maybe.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:25 pm

One over on me, barnie, would have loved to visit Israel, better first hand experience of the Jews than speculation.

The only Jew I knew personally was a little fellow who used to run a cloths club, a shilling a week to enable the poor to cloth their children.

Many would have been bare foot without him.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Afraid I am opting out of the Bible discussion.

When one thinks he knows all the answers there is no point in pointing out his deficiancies'

Google will answer all any ones questions, regarding the Jews, straight from the horses mouth.

As I have said previously just ask Google, a direct question.

Good hunting.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:44 pm

MISTY wrote:
One over on me, barnie, would have loved to visit Israel, better first hand experience of the Jews than speculation.

The only Jew I knew personally was a little fellow who used to run a cloths club, a shilling a week to enable the poor to cloth their children.

Many would have been bare foot without him.

Regards.

To be fair it was only a 2 day stop over so limited to what I could see in that time. One thing I did learn was the Palestinian people were mainly Christians when the troubles began, now Christians are the minority in Palestinian territories and reducing in numbers year on year. Bethlehem, the symbol of Christianity especially at Xmas, is actually in the Palestinian/Arab controlled West Bank and I didn't feel at ease seeing the sights there. Felt if a car backfired then all hell would break loose!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Things been unstable, barnie, in that area for many years.

Of course since Blaire was put in charge of defusing the problem it has got worse, would not be shocked to learn he was involved in supplying arms to both sides, assisted by his money mad wife.

The problems will not be solved by mankind.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:06 am

anyone remember when the Palestinians gave up part of their land to form Israel......under the guise of the balfar agreement , british troops were in Israel as a peace keeping force, but the stern gang would kidnap our british soldiers and slow hang them in the streets....took days to die in agony , we seem to forget this tho` ......... Suspect Suspect study
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 12:33 pm

[quote="MISTY"]Afraid I am opting out of the Bible discussion.

When one thinks he knows all the answers there is no point in pointing out his deficiancies'

Google  will answer all any ones questions, regarding the Jews, straight from the horses mouth.

As I have said previously just ask Google, a  direct question.

Good hunting.

Regards.

Well be that as it may. In all debates one shouild look at the merit, if any, of the others views.

More importantantly even, just where and what and why and how they get the views that they uphold.
wikipedia.org I believe is better than say Google.
But they don't neccate the insight or truth in many regards. Plus do they have a vested interest?

Like the BBC- once regarded as the best truth media in the world. Now they have bias reporters paid for via Media Mongrols. Example Corbyn took to yaske. Actually tells Laura on every reply that what she implies regard him and his... are untruths nd simplely not true! then patiencely tell what he has said etc.
Sorry at end Laura says thanks... then turns around to face another camera and litterually says that he has admitted what SHE said and asked are the truth and unbelievable that Corbyn has just admitted it. You couldn't make it up.

Now Misty has a little, and good knowledge, regards some of what the bible says and teaches. Fair play to him.
But firstly he decries the fact of the faithful and discreet slave.

Shortly before his death, Jesus had a private conversation with four of his disciples​—Peter, James, John, and Andrew. As Jesus was foretelling the sign of his presence in the last days, he raised a vital question: “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?” (Matthew 24:3, 45; Mark 13:3, 4) Jesus was assuring his disciples that as their 'master; he would appoint those who would provide a steady supply of spiritual food for his followers during the time of the end. Who would make up this slave?

Now I would, do in fact take note with a discernment of the holy scriptures. I certainly don't nor ever would try to degrade or belittle. In fact if Misty is mist at me, then I humblely apoligise wityh the greatest of respect... the respect I have odf too.

Mind why would any one go to google or such for an Insight of the scripyires?

For free, without any questions, or any one texting emailing you, they can con quietly, and unnoticed in confidence to https://www.jw.org/en/ and ask, read etc. and decide for them self if there is any bearing there of Interest or truth.
that in it's self is a well worth visit ... not neccesarily to convery ones thinking, but at least to gain some understanding of what the scriptures actually say. Indeed puts to rest so many of the myths and untruths the clergy, false religeon say and do... never mind the atrocicities, fairly, laid at their feet. Yes simplely put the actual truth that is so very easy to understand.

As for contradictions, the New world translation bible is recognised by theologand and churches the world over as the most acruate and truth bible in the world, indeed publication.

So once again Misty, I do like and appreciate you and your views. Sorry if I have peeved you at all.

Regards

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 2:20 pm

No problem, Daz, I know you believe in exactly the same things I do.

Two people can enjoy a cake as much as each other but can be at odds how it should be made.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 pm

David wrote:
anyone remember when the Palestinians gave up part of their land to form Israel......under the guise of the balfar agreement , british troops were in Israel as a peace keeping force, but the stern gang would kidnap our british soldiers and slow hang them in the streets....took days to die in agony , we seem to forget this tho` ......... Suspect Suspect study
Not everyone study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Think if one is to go through history applying blame a good start would be our own history and very

recent past would be a good start.

In war due to many factors reality relevant to accepted practice goes out the door, matters not who or what is involved.

WE have over the years indulged in slavery in many guises, killed millions of innocent people and have nothing to be proud of overall.

So lets just accept that no one is perfect, war brings out the worst in people (ALL PEOPLLE) and hope that the Brexit does not end in tears.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 7:58 am

Even now we are in several other countries engaged in killing others, WHY?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 10:13 am

MISTY wrote:
Even now we are in several other countries engaged in killing others, WHY?

Regards.

one reason is oil .........the other reason you wont like to hear study
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Yeah. if Zimbabwe had any oil or wealth A would have had to pay to leave us and more importantly if oil was there we would have been too over the last 20 - 30 years if not before. like many other places.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 6:45 pm

As I implied, there are no innocents regarding war and what transpires relevant to the circumstances.

History, is History, one should learn by past mistakes, the problem is as time goes on so do all the circumstances change.

So people, in particular those in charge who never put themselves in danger, have to protect their own interests and some are not particular how.

I do not have any faith in the long term future of our planet in it's present state as I believe otherwise.

However, say I am wrong just as a matter of interest.

Oil will run out.

Pollution already the ruination of much of what should be treasured will only increase, food will not be sufficient to feed populations in even in the so called developed countries populations.

More countries will defy the Nuclear agreement and at some stage it is inevitable that some one will start WW3.

Today, tomorrow, who knows but one thing is certain without divine intervention it is a certainty.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Britain owns enough oil to last the world for 1000's of years. Likewise the U.S.A. In one pocket alone in Alaska there is a thousand years worth. Some ours, some america like that one I just mentioned. We have been given that one also on the proviso that we give America 10% of the profits.
Oil is like Diamonds plentiful. But the biggest produce was Venezuela... Trump has cripple that though so he can sale …

Why was Saddam really done away with! Because he wnted to sale the oil by the Dinia. Gold! The U.S.A. dollar would have taken a huge hit... they can spent the dollar whether any money or not lol True.
So war we go TWICE. Then Libya under tried to do the same Gold for Oil! Libya the finest country in the world to live in then bar none. Free Schooling. Free heating, money lent if needed , by the needy was interest free etc. etc. Yes very much more too. Chameleon one week praising him, next week not, then again etc.
Just look at the state of that country. Libya and Iraq etc. still war torn and fighting everyu day. Like Egypt... don't even bother to put it on the news... All Arab states ...
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Had a casual glance at oil reserves Venezvela has the highest reserves, 387 years, the next highest 82 years and most of the other countries in the low double figures.

Do not know where 1,000 years comes from.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 am

Just watched an interview with the person who was the head of the justice system in Venezvela.

His opinion is that democracy is at risk and that toe rags may take over.

Threat of the use of the army etc;

Seems very close to our situation to me.

Says many have not enough food, the oil does not appear to be doing them much good.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 10:11 am

Reserves are what have rigs and barrels.

Kissinger stated back in the 80's 'Control the oil and you control the nations … Control the food and you control the masses'. How apt and true.

Still we build and resource. Norfolk coast will soon have oil rigs galore for instance.

Simple truth here. Regards the Falklands Reagan deliberately lied to Argentina telling them we agreed for them to have a peaceful agreement etc.

We wanted the Oil! We are trying hard for another go … to re- enforce out defences there. They and the ascension isles means we can block out wealth galore behind them.
Nephews, both R.A.F. Served time there. It is a desolate waste of scattered farms and sheep. The people there loath, hate us to a deplorable height. They have to stay on camp and not allowed to mix with the locals... too dangerous and would be like a red rag to a bull.

The Thatcher cow spouted 'Our loving and loyal peoples there ask for and need our protection'! etc. (less than a 1000 a size of a village)
Lies. we want the oil and used a 400 year old reason.

Now 3 months later the U.S.A. Invaded Granada and killed 3000. Loyal subjects! So we wrote a letter of protest! We gave away an island east of Australia to... where the inhabitants- loyal subjects - were having a genocide. Dave Clark answered the protests in parliament by saying 'Don't you think we have enough to worry about than stick our noses others business#! Eek!

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Would not want to make an issue of it but reserves are what is anticipated is left.

We have not been using oil for engines for very long yet already talking about what is left, I feel to talk in terms of 1,000s of years ?????????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of Reasoning   Thoughts of Reasoning - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of Reasoning
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5