Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:30 am

» Good Morning
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Dehumidifiers ?
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby peel bros Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:43 pm

» Pigeon Courier .
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby David Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:51 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:33 pm

» CPH Registration Crashes
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby oldstrain Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:29 pm

» do you think nest mates are both hens
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am

» first time out
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:48 am

» Moulting time
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Emptyby David Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
peel bros
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1306 registered users
The newest registered user is tenzinrao

Our users have posted a total of 224130 messages in 14055 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid Vaccine ...

Go down 
+6
peel bros
halcanada81
Knackered
oldstrain
MISTY
David
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:01 pm

interesting video here, regardless of if you are for or against the vaccine / jab .......always good to look at things from all angles, and not just one

https://www.facebook.com/kesha.diamond/posts/10208359531661628
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:48 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Daz wrote:
MISTY wrote:
The reference to BETTER FANCIERS was directed at outsiders with the right attitude joining in the forum, not the pathetic lot we have on here.

WOOPS.

You mean me lol. Wink
Nah I think in after thoughts I'd better stay out of this lol. Smile
lol! lol! lol! I have a feeling here etc Daz Wink Wink our Misty Very Happy Very Happy (God bless him)  bounce  bounce has just read the book. How to win friends & influence people, by/with the power of your fingers  Very Happy  Very Happy Wink Wink.   cheers
Just shows how a simple spelling mistake can cause one problems.

Should have read SYMPATHETIC not PATHETIC.

WOOPS.
Never/don't feel along etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy I suggest Wink Wink I gave up long ago here bounce bounce trying to make sense of what my fingers type at times  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Smile Smile & what my brain is actually is attempting to say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:52 pm

MISTY wrote:
I agree that Borris was not well advised, although he makes the final decision and has to carry the can I can see no comparison between him and TRUMP.

At all times Borris has behaved in a rational manner based on the advice of those engaged and qualified in the matters in hand.

The present situation is not because of Borris but because people have ignored the advice Borris has given.

TRUMP is just off his rocker and America in a far worse state than we are.

The present increase is due to idiots going mad for a few days over Christmas and ignoring, as many are now,the advice given to attempt to contain the problem.

No one knows what the situation would be now if people had done what Borris advised.

You cannot judge something or anyone when the relative rules have been ignored because the possible effect will never be known, other than they could not possibly be worse.

To compare our Borris with TRUMP is an insult to Borris and a very bad judgement.

As I suggested previously, the idiots breaking all the rules should be put to work in the hospitals, fines mean nothing to them just a slight inconvenience.

Regards.
Please Very Happy Very Happy in simple  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Kiss type terms etc Misty Wink Wink maybe explain your logic/thinking with what you say, that one should not compare your Boris there along side Trump as such in the idiot category in a virus sense. For myself here Smile Smile I'm some what confused I'm affraid again. Yesterday apparently, your Boris there had around 1500 odd dead I believe from the virus issue on his watch & Trump was around the 4,400 odd dead range on the same day. Population of England is around 68 million & your up now around the 72,000 mark there with deaths unfortunately I believe & Trump is in the 380,000 dead range from his flock there of around 330 odd million Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. So, now Very Happy Very Happy my thinking is bounce bounce 68 million into 330 odd million is roughly around 5 times & 5 times x 72,000 puts it in the ball park roughly i suggest of idiot Trumps tragic figures there of his of around 380,000 dead if one just plays the average type game maybe for an interest factor in human terms I suggest Wink Wink & with my weird type way of thinking down here as I tend to do at times on certain issues  Smile  Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:27 pm

There is no way you can compare the two counties casualties.

What you can compare is how the problem was dealt with.

Borris set out ( on the basis of the advice given) a set of proposals and restrictions in the first instsance.

The numbers infected dropped dramatically and the hospital admitances likewise, as did the death rate. ( a sad fact is that the vast majority of deaths
have been in care homes and amongst those already ill)

The problem was under control to a certain extent.

So the advice given after matters had been considered worked.

Then the idiots decided to take advantage of the actions of a Government adviser said to have broken the rules and did just what they wanted  ignoring all the rules and advice and are doing the same today.

Logic HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU BLAME Borris??????.

Trump proposed drinking DOMESTUS or such to kill the virus ????????.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THAT WITH BORRIS?????.

The beach today and there are a number of surfers from way out of our area just acting as if there was no problem and these are the idiots who pass the virus on to the vulnerable which increases the death rate.

I always base my type of logic on FACTS and the above are the FACTS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:51 pm

Cannot understand why the police are not arresting the surfers, they could tell from their cars and vans where they come from.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 12:01 am

copied this post from another site, this is the reality.......anyone say this is isnt fact ?

RE: VACCINE ROLLOUT
According to the government...

If I get vaccinated:

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask?
Government Response - No

2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc and everyone work normally?
Government Response - No

3.- Will I be resistant to covid?
Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it

4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore?
Government Response - No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.

5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally?
Government Response - No

6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
Government Response - No

7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
Government Response - No

8.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandfather, can we hug each other?
Government Response - No

9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened thanks to vaccines?
Government Response - No

10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather?
Government Response - No

11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination?
Government Response - The virus won't kill you.

12.- Are you sure it won't kill me?
Government Response - No

13.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?"
Government Response - To protect others.

14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them?
Government Response - No

So to summarise, the Covid19 vaccine...

Does not give immunity.
Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won’t get it.
Does not prevent you from getting it.
Does not stop you passing it on
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.
Does not eliminate the need for business closures.
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.
Does not eliminate the need for masking.

So...what the hell is it actually doing?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 am

David wrote:
copied this post from another site, this is the reality.......anyone say this is isnt fact ?

If I get vaccinated:

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

13.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?"

Government Response - No

Does not give immunity.
Does not prevent death.

This is going to be fun etc lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy as I will say etc David Wink Wink how do you actually know it's a fact as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes perhaps maybe, it's just a small group or an individuals personal view on the subject matter.  Now, my brain is totally confused here I'm affraid  Smile  Smile  with what's, what & what's not type of thing between Misty & yourself now bounce  bounce being both flag bearers for your preferred cause here that you both prefer to follow in your own way & what ever that may be come the end Wink Wink lol!  lol!  lol!. cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:23 am

MISTY wrote:
There is no way you can compare the two counties casualties.

What you can compare is how the problem was dealt with.

Borris set out ( on the basis of the advice given) a set of proposals and restrictions in the first instsance.

The numbers infected dropped dramatically and the hospital admitances likewise, as did the death rate. ( a sad fact is that the vast majority of deaths
have been in care homes and amongst those already ill)

The problem was under control to a certain extent.

So the advice given after matters had been considered worked.

Then the idiots decided to take advantage of the actions of a Government adviser said to have broken the rules and did just what they wanted  ignoring all the rules and advice and are doing the same today.

Logic HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU BLAME Borris??????.

Trump proposed drinking DOMESTUS or such to kill the virus ????????.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THAT WITH BORRIS?????.

The beach today and there are a number of surfers from way out of our area just acting as if there was no problem and these are the idiots who pass the virus on to the vulnerable which increases the death rate.

I always base my type of logic on FACTS and the above are the FACTS.

Regards.
Ok Smile Smile that's good Misty Wink Wink Logic & facts etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes So bounce bounce forget poor old Donald I say, more than one way to skin a cat at times I suggest. So, back to where we first started earlier here with you & your 72000 odd dead apparently on your little island of 68 million there & what has actually happened on my little island down here of 25 odd million people, who have had actually less than a 1000 dead from the virus issue so far. So Smile Smile when comparing the two countries side by side in a virus sense now, who has the biggest idiot in charge of matters in a virus sense, your Boris there & his bunch of clowns or our Prime minister here in Morrison & his little bunch of convict misfit types Wink Wink. cheers & take care & I'm rather pleased your about to get the jab there now for the cause as such Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:46 am

Knackered wrote:

This is going to be fun etc lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy as I will say etc David Wink Wink how do you actually know it's a fact as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes perhaps maybe, it's just a small group or an individuals personal view on the subject matter.  Now, my brain is totally confused here I'm affraid  Smile  Smile  with what's, what & what's not type of thing between Misty & yourself now bounce  bounce being both flag bearers for your preferred cause here that you both prefer to follow in your own way & what ever that may be come the end Wink Wink lol!  lol!  lol!. cheers Very Happy Very Happy[/quote]

ive already seen most of these questions and answers on the gov website knackered, and from politicians when they are giving their updates .

eg, it doesnt stop you catching it if vaccinated, it doesnt stop you transmitting it, it also doesnt remove the need for face masks or doesnt remove theneed to social distance .......these and other questions have been verified by government , so its not just a group of lunatics making things up .
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:46 am

Some fanciers preach natural immunity in pigeons, don't give birds meds or supplements, don't interfere with nature.

Sad as it may seem, or harsh to take, vaccination or not, I think at the end of the day survival from Covid-19 will ultimately boil down to natural immunity taking it's course, many years to reach.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 9:22 am

barnie wrote:
Some fanciers preach natural immunity in pigeons, don't give birds meds or supplements, don't interfere with nature.

Sad as it may seem, or harsh to take, vaccination or not, I think at the end of the day survival from Covid-19 will ultimately boil down to natural immunity taking it's course, many years to reach.
Agree with that barnie.

Vacination will often help and has done many times in the past but natural immunity is the only long term solution, and you will still get the odd case or two.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 9:28 am

There is one big difference Knackered in our different countries, THE SIZE.

Our population is many times more dense ( population wise) than yours, closeness is a major problem with this virus.

It is impossible to compare countries so vastly different in matters that dictate the result.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 9:41 am

David wrote:

If I get vaccinated:

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Government Response - No

Does not give immunity.
Does not prevent death.

David, you always seem to pick the rantings of those who make a habit of twisting everything they come across to cause concern.

The Government has to take certain measures to ensure people do not jump on the compensation band wagon.

It would be foolish in the extreem if they were to guarantee the unknown.

As for the restrictions mentioned, common sense dictates that they should remain until matters improve.

Nothing you mention makes any sense when taking the ACTUAL FACTS into consideration.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:35 am

nephew had symptoms now tested positive as to his brother and mum but not dad ...cold like symptoms for the last week
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:45 am

misty, why is it, everything you read that goes against what you are brainwashed into thinking , is lies or rubbish........sometimes people are so blinkered they do not want to see the truth .

i think a lot of people are following the belief that this vanccine is going to make things back to normal, so heres a thing misty, when you have your jab, ask the person doing it if you can go into shops without a mask, ask if you can go visit family who have also been vaccinated, ask if you are now imune to catching covid, and ask if you will not transmit it to anyone else, also ask if your life can now go back to normal ........get the facts before you poo=hoo information that has come direct from government .

so tell me misty out of the post above, what in your opinion is fake, lies or wrong ...?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 am

David wrote:
misty, why is it, everything you read that goes against what you are brainwashed into thinking , is lies or rubbish........sometimes people are so blinkered they do not want to see the truth .

i think a lot of people are following the belief that this vanccine is going to make things back to normal, so heres a thing misty, when you have your jab, ask the person doing it if you can go into shops without a mask, ask if you can go visit family who have also been vaccinated, ask if you are now imune to catching covid, and ask if you will not transmit it to anyone else, also ask if your life can now go back to normal ........get the facts before you poo=hoo information that has come direct from government .

so tell me misty out of the post above, what in your opinion is fake, lies or wrong ...?

David, you miss the whole point.

It may be as you say but the vacine does not say it is the be all and end all, it is a stop gap in an attempt to contain the virus.

There is no claim that it is anything else.

It does not relieve people of being responsible and sensible regarding the present restrictions in fact just the opposite.

The vacine does not stop you getting the virus the idea being to reduce the effect it has on a person nor does it claim that you cannot pass it on.

Instead of looking for all the negatives David perhaps consider just what the vacine is for and not what a lot of idiots are attempting to do.

Just think of the facts.

NO CLAIM IS MADE IT IS A MIRACLE CURE OR CERTAIN TO SAVE YOU FROM GETTING IT BUT AN ATTEMPT TO REDUCE THE EFFECT IT HAS ON YOU TO SAVE MANY FROM BEING HOSPITALISED IF YOU DO GET IT, NO CLAIM THAT YOU CANNOT PASS IT ON ( THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD STILL COMPLY WITH THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE TIME).

JUST BASIC COMMON SENSE.

Why you take notice of those who obviously cannot understand what is involved I know not.

The biggest problem is the idiots who ignore all the rules.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 12:21 pm

SYMPATHETIC! Eh! Shocked No I can endure that lol Wink
Herd immunity is, and was always the best.
No stress, which is the cause of so much.

Animals, birds etc. taken out of the environment, or their nature caused to, and demanded to change is the very grass roots of our problems.

Farm animals for instance forced to be live in a pen. Fed one end and milked the other. Cattle droppings mixed with straw and refed to them. Stress! They are not rabbits that re digest their' food.

Poultry having a square foot to live in. Constant fighting ... fouling up all over their bodies! In buying , see the cracked and discoloured ends of their' legs. Stress!

Pigs just eat and crap. then have young suckling them... never moved from the pen. Stress stress! No immunity. So viruses attack and win... then sold over the counter to us ... and if the U.S.A. get their way, which they will then be far worst, and will be here. soon. Greed and money, profits fed to the we

Mad cow's disease! and Foot and Mouth Still killing 1000's from Kuru. WHAT CANIBALS SUFFER FROM! Which can't be detected nor cured! But passed on from generations to general. Cause by enforce animals to eat unnatural food, like Bone meal was! Their bones crushed up and fed back to them.
Best I get off this soap box eh! lol.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Daz wrote:
SYMPATHETIC! Eh! Shocked No I can endure that lol Wink
Herd immunity is, and was always the best.
No stress, which is the cause of so much.

Animals, birds etc. taken out of the environment, or their nature caused to, and demanded to change is the very grass roots of our problems.

Farm animals for instance forced to be live in a pen. Fed one end and milked the other. Cattle droppings mixed with straw and refed to them. Stress! They are not rabbits that re digest their' food.

Poultry having a square foot to live in. Constant fighting ... fouling up all over their bodies! In buying , see the cracked and discoloured ends of their' legs. Stress!

Pigs just eat and crap. then have young suckling them... never moved from the pen. Stress stress! No immunity. So viruses attack and win... then sold over the counter to us ... and if the U.S.A. get their way, which they will then be far worst, and will be here. soon. Greed and money, profits fed to the we

Mad cow's disease! and Foot and Mouth Still killing 1000's  from Kuru. WHAT CANIBALS SUFFER FROM! Which can't be detected nor cured! But passed on from generations to general. Cause by enforce animals to eat unnatural food, like Bone meal was! Their bones crushed up and fed back to them.
Best I get off this soap box eh! lol.
Agree Daz, interfere with nature at your cost.

If left alone any health problems within a species would be dealt with by natural immunity as it has done for thousands of years.

Man interferes with nature and BINGO.

As the present situation and many previously testify.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:36 pm

Will please David.

I agree our borders could have been closed far sooner, although we do not know all the circumstances only the result of not doing so.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:26 pm

Covid is here to stay. How one deals with it is personal choice.
Numbers inflated? Why would they be? Hard to grasp the numbers now.
Vaccines will be never ending. Too many mutant strains.
I get the chance to get a shot will do so. Never have for the flu for years. Or anything else.
My take on the matter? Refuse the vaccine odds go against you.
Unless it wipes out humans altogether.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:42 pm

MISTY wrote:
There is one big difference Knackered in our different countries, THE SIZE.

Our population is many times more dense ( population wise) than yours, closeness is a major problem with this virus.

It is impossible to compare countries so vastly different in matters that dictate the result.

Regards.
Smile Smile you maybe forgot Misty Wink Wink we may be large in size bounce bounce but 80% of what we have is desert type country & only 20% here decide to live in it, the other 80% live coastal. Take away London there & our major cities down here in population dwarf your other major towns on average I suspect in a virus sense Wink Wink & any day in a week in a year you like to name there bounce bounce we will have more surfer type's hitting the water here for the sheer enjoyment factor than you could ever muster there I suggest  Very Happy  Very Happy Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:55 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Covid is here to stay. How one deals with it is personal choice.
Numbers inflated? Why would they be? Hard to grasp the numbers now.
Vaccines will be never ending. Too many mutant strains.
I get the chance to get a shot will do so. Never have for the flu for years. Or anything else.
My take on the matter? Refuse the vaccine odds go against you.
Unless it wipes out humans altogether.
Simple thinking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes strategy etc Hal Wink Wink I suggest you have bounce bounce but it's the one I will be adopting also when the jab becomes available here Smile Smile The Trump mentality types Very Happy Very Happy I'm long past worrying about them now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes if the worst of the worst type scenario just happens to fall their way in a virus sense Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 8:59 am

Just returned from having the jab.

To see some of the old folks in wheel chairs, some hobbling along makes one thankful but sad.

Getting old I am sure was not the original intention.

My wife gets the jab later today.

Think it the responsibility of all to have the jab.

No good moaning about restrictions when you are the cause.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Not long back from the C.T. Scanner. Blood test etc. Leicester Royal Hospital.
Next Call is Leicester General Wednesday. Friday two phone chats with consultants. Sat back at the General for pre assessments.
Monday liver / cancer op.

Busy week eh lol.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 4:06 pm

I agree with barnie's post. But will say maybe there is a cause to vaccinate, or booster as such.

I'm, like Misty, a great believer in 'Natural health'. Hardly ever bought and gave.
But for instance, where as Canker was cured with a sulphur match, there are a lot more variants now, due to willy - nilly - Yes stupidly plying a dose 'Every year'!. 2-7 TIMES EVEN! All that has done is make the strain stronger!

A very large percent of lofts have a deep rooted Canker. Treated, believe or of not the same remedy! Canker love them. Plus they treat for a stack more ailments willy - nilly which isn't needed or of any use... only detrimental. then pay £££££'s for pills etc. etc.
Follow the 'Money' and get no returns, but then say 'Well he / they know/ knew what is what. Yes, how to skim your pocket.

So if a pigeon returned after a time, or a little while, I'd- if wanted it and not excuses, I'd isolate it. Then give it it a treatment of cleansing, or dispose of it.
So yes, some time my beloved friend may have needed a hand up ... Was nigh always because of me at that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid Vaccine ...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next