Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:30 am

» Good Morning
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Dehumidifiers ?
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby peel bros Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:43 pm

» Pigeon Courier .
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:51 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:33 pm

» CPH Registration Crashes
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:29 pm

» do you think nest mates are both hens
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am

» first time out
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:48 am

» Moulting time
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
peel bros
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1306 registered users
The newest registered user is tenzinrao

Our users have posted a total of 224130 messages in 14055 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid Vaccine ...

Go down 
+6
peel bros
halcanada81
Knackered
oldstrain
MISTY
David
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:15 pm

a lot complaining about yet another lock down knackered, heres an idea..........if you are not feeling unwell, stop getting tested and giving them the amunition to lock us down , simple study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:55 pm

David wrote:
a lot complaining about yet another lock down knackered, heres an idea..........if you are not feeling unwell, stop getting tested and giving them the amunition to lock us down , simple  study
Maybe just somehow comes down to how certain groups think about the subject matter etc David Smile Smile & their general concerns in a virus sense & the final outcome they are all hopefully hoping for, for all other local, locals as such Wink Wink. Israel Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it appears certainly doesn't give a rats arse I suggest to certain local types there now apparently & being in some ways by their way of thinking the chosen ones as such in a biblical sense bounce bounce is perhaps rather strange I feel compared to a bunch of simple convict/heathen types down here & our general way
of thinking  Smile  Smile & which I find strangely enough, rather intriguing/interesting some what in many ways Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:13 am

id like to know who told them they were the "chosen ones" , oh hang on, they told them selves they were ...... lol! lol!

anyway, took daughters car to the garage this morning for service and mot, speaking to garage owner he tells me his brother was bad with the covid virus, couldnt breathe etc, spent 2 days in hospital and is ok now, daughters friend felt well but with loss of taste for a few days...........seems like people are having completely different symptums and degrees of illness, maybe dependant on age, underlying illnesses, general health etc
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:30 am

David wrote:
id like to know who told them they were the "chosen ones" , oh hang on, they told them selves they were ...... lol! lol!

anyway, took daughters car to the garage this morning for service and mot, speaking to garage owner he tells me his brother was bad with the covid virus, couldnt breathe etc, spent 2 days in hospital and is ok now, daughters friend felt well but with loss of taste for a few days...........seems like people are having completely different symptums and degrees of illness, maybe dependant on age, underlying illnesses, general health etc

That has been the problem from day one David, we do not know enough about the little devil.

For some reason it does not appear to affect eveyone alike, the very young almost no problems, but also the same for some ederly and inbetweenies.

But the fact remains it has been the demise of many, either  directly or indirectly and is no laughing mattter.

Lets just see how the vacination programmme turns out.

As for the Jews they were Gods chosen people.

They will untimately cause the start of Armageddon.

Just follow things in the next few months.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:48 am

but who wrote the bible misty, and who is still interpreting the bible and adjusting it to suit, the jews ........the bible was wrote for christians, jews follow the torah .

its been widely accepted the death count for covid has been exagerated, many have been put down as covid, when in fact its been other illnesses.......the government lied about a great deal of them to create fear and panic .

the true count which is directly down to covid is much less than the government told us .

words have been mis interperated , people who died of covid, and people who died with covid, two different things ..........
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 8:11 pm

David, you always get Fake News and it is uaually those who make a habit and a hobby of doing so, they are just dispicable examples of humanity.

Just ask the relatives of the otherwise healthy young Health Workers who have lost their lives in the pursuit of finding a cure and treating others affected.

You forget it is not just us that are fighting it but the whole world, IS EVERY COUNTRY BEING TRICKED ????????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 8:57 pm

sadly we cannot discount everything as fake news misty, just because it differs from our own opinion .....sometimes its hard to admit to our selves we`ve been lied to by the media and government , sometimes no matter what proof we see, we cannot accept it, something inbuilt in us, wont allow us to open our eyes and see the truth , do you know what a freedom of information request is ...?.

yes, every country is being lied to, the governments in all those countries are all singing from the same sheet, they are all being controlled by the same people........dont tell me you actually believe doris johnson is running the country, and making decisions, he is just a front man, a puppet controlled by others more powerful .

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm

David, the lady ( I say that with tongue in cheek) who spouts on about the virus is a raical with no qualifications to back up her spouting, she spouts about anything and everything it's her job.

This is a WORLD WIDE PROBLEM are you saying every country in the worlds leaders are persueing a secret agenda to a certain end?.

The fact is that if the idiots who defied all the suggested means of reducing and eventually beating the virus had complide we would now be in a better position to deal with it.

When one complains and suggests wrong doing one should substanciate it by proof and  offer a better alternative to that adopted.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:53 pm

David wrote:
sadly we cannot discount everything as fake news misty, just because it differs from our own opinion .....sometimes its hard to admit to our selves we`ve been lied to by the media and government , sometimes no matter what proof we see, we cannot accept it, something inbuilt in us, wont allow us to open our eyes and see the truth , do you know what a freedom of information request is ...?.

yes, every country is being lied to, the governments in all those countries are all singing from the same sheet, they are all being controlled by the same people........dont tell me you actually believe doris johnson is running the country, and making decisions, he is just a front man, a puppet controlled by others more powerful .

Your logic somehow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid just doesn't quite stack up for me here David Smile Smile on average. Are you saying, as an example bounce bounce us convict types down here are all being lied to by our Prime minister now, when he suggests & gives the figure out of 900 odd dead from the virus issue by Xmas & so it's actually far, far worse etc since the crisis started here Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:13 pm

MISTY wrote:
David, the lady ( I say that with tongue in cheek) who spouts on about the virus is a raical with no qualifications to back up her spouting, she spouts about anything and everything it's her job.

This is a WORLD WIDE PROBLEM are you saying every country in the worlds leaders are persueing a secret agenda to a certain end?.

The fact is that if the idiots who defied all the suggested means of reducing and eventually beating the virus had complide we would now be in a better position to deal with it.

When one complains and suggests wrong doing one should substanciate it by proof and  offer a better alternative to that adopted.

Regards.
Bring on Armageddon etc Misty Smile Smile I say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the world is full of
fools/half whit's types I'm  affraid it appears. Watched your news here this morning bounce bounce same, same sad type story unfortunately coming from those at the coal face there in your hospitals Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 60,000 new cases with the virus apparently & 1000 odd dead & certain people still persist in saying it's nothing more than a common type flue moment in time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Now Wink Wink just add the shambles with what Trump is causing with his ego & what is now actually happening in Washington, America as I speak & Armageddon is looking rather good to me here Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:11 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Your logic somehow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid just doesn't quite stack up for me here David Smile Smile on average. Are you saying, as an example bounce bounce us convict types down here are all being lied to by our Prime minister now, when he suggests & gives the figure out of 900 odd dead from the virus issue by Xmas & so it's actually far, far worse etc since the crisis started here Wink Wink. cheers

of course you are being lied to knackered, do you really , honestly think your government or the uk government care about the people .......? time to wake up .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:36 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

of course you are being lied to knackered, do you really , honestly think your government or the uk government care about the people .......? time to wake up .
Wake up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 190 odd different countries in the world etc David bounce bounce & you have suggested in different ways, that everyone of them has lied to their people, with what there actual situation is in a virus sense. End of the day Wink Wink it's clear Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest, that the likes of America & England are a total basket case in a virus sense sadly for many of there people, but that doesn't quite necessary mean in my thought process here I'm  affraid  that every other country on this planet of ours is the same as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:39 am

the mrs had her jab monday (nurse....not over 80 Laughing ) and i think the fact we have jabbed a million half people already is summat that deserves credit, never voted tory in me life and never will but i wouldnt have boris's job for love nor money, the lad has made decisions that are difficult and are easily knocked if you are not the one making them, compared to them knob eds over in america we are stars in the making, here endeth the rant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:44 am

redrog wrote:
the mrs had her jab monday (nurse....not over 80 Laughing ) and i think the fact we have jabbed a million half people already is summat that deserves credit, never voted tory in me life and never will but i wouldnt have boris's job for love nor money, the lad has made decisions that are difficult and are easily knocked if you are not the one making them, compared to them knob eds over in america we are stars in the making, here endeth the rant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Very Happy Very Happy nothing wrong Wink Wink in having a wee rant or even being over 80 etc Rog Smile Smile if you ask those over 80 as such I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol!. Pleased for your Mrs there bounce bounce those like her fully deserve to have the option of the jab first if that is their desire in the climate these days with the virus. Around March for me now apparently, will be my big day for the jab & if everything here just falls into place as expected in a virus type sense.   cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:23 am

well somethings about for sure they have called it covid 19 ,i can remember in 2016 having a nasty virus for 2 months that was known to be about before i even saw a doctor and on seeing the doc she said she had it herself and it was known to the surgery with so many cases all lasting around 2 months...it knocked you for 6 honestly as you were constantly coughing therefore not sleeping well ,my point is how many died of that how widespread was it Suspect remember swine flu to how bad did it really get i do think the goverment are taking advantage of this situation somethings not right ,would be interesting to know the death rate for infuenza in the uk in the last 5 years and compare ,we all know its to late now and the vaccine will be rolled out despite peoples fears about it and the drug companies/makers will be in for a massive payday like never before ,not being cynical here just sceptical i do know a few who have contracted the virus some it hit worse than others just like a flu virus Suspect
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:24 am

redrog wrote:
Bit of common sense at last.

Easiest thing in the world to be a critic.

We have no idea just exactly what challenges Borris  has had to face in respect of this problem, he makes decisions based on the advice of those educated in the the matter to hand and takes all the flack if things go wrong.

Politics should not come into such a matter.

Glad your wife has had the jab and hope she keeps well and healthy we have no idea just what faces those responsible for looking after those needing medical attention.

Angels may be appropriate.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Wake up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 190 odd different countries in the world etc David bounce bounce & you have suggested in different ways, that everyone of them has lied to their people, with what there actual situation is in a virus sense. End of the day Wink Wink it's clear Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest, that the likes of America & England are a total basket case in a virus sense sadly for many of there people, but that doesn't quite necessary mean in my thought process here I'm  affraid  that every other country on this planet of ours is the same as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.

of course governments lie to the people, its been proven time and time again......its them and us, how can anyone rationally think they care about the people, they send hundreds of thousands of men to wars to be slaugtered, yet are their own sons on the front line ...? no . they see poverty, people eating from food banks, homeless and do nothing, fact is governments and thier friends and families are making millions out of this covid caper.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:57 am

David, you appear to have a poor opinion of ALL politicians, there are many who would be more befitted to cleaning the sewers, however, as in all walks of life there are exeptions and whisle blowers.

If there was any real shinanigins ? going on someone with the evidence would eventualy broadcast it.

This matter to hand is too serious for all concerned it does not have any respect for a persons bank balance  it is a National and World problem.

Of course we have Evil politicians just look at Blaire and his cronies, all should clearly be in Iraque to face justice.

The problem we have when changes need to be made is that the vast majority are satisfied with their lot and are not bothered about anyone or anything, and therefore there is not enough concerned enough to force changes.

That is not the fault of politicians but apathy of the majority.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:01 am

MISTY wrote:

Regards.

misty, we dont need to be medically qualified to do a freedom of information request, anyone can request information of how government or government departments are running things, and also ask for clarification on certain issues..........they are obliged to be transparent, they work for us, so they are accountable to us. there are too many issues swept under the carpet by our mp`s and councils, sometimes they need to be held accountable for their actions .

how anyone can truly trust boris johnson and his cronies is unbelievable, they care nothing for the people of the uk, where was the concern for the NHS and people dying on trollies and in corridors in the years before covid came along , where was the mass campaign by government and the media to protect the NHS then ...? there wasnt one, they didnt give a damn ..........yet they expect us to believe they care about the sick and the elderly now ?

anyone who wants, or gets the vaccine, good luck to them........i for one will not be putting god knows what into my arm, it is still an experimental vaccine, which has just gone into the next experimental stage of vaccinating the elderly and vulnerable, if they die they will say they were old anyway, they are exempt from prosecution, what do they care ....life means nothing to these psychopaths .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:13 am

Sorry to say, i often predicted regards this Virus would come back with a clout at Xmas.
Sorry to say i was right.
Now End of march, with another 2 or 3 different strains maybe the order of the day. Plus get ready for a completely new one soon.

regards Happy Roly.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:48 am

Daz wrote:
Sorry to say, i often predicted regards this Virus would come back with a clout at Xmas.
Sorry to say i was right.
Now End of march, with another 2 or 3 different strains maybe the order of the day. Plus get ready for a completely new one soon.

regards Happy Roly.
Very shortly Daz, it will not be only viruses to worry about all hell will break loose in several ways.

The world has gone far beyond the stage where mankind can solve it's problems.

Just hope we have time to have a bit of fun in the summer.

Present circumstances will have effects on more life as we know it than many think.

Not to mention possible millitary advantages that may just push the button.

Having said that, we are living in the most interesting state the world has ever been in.

Well on the way to ARMAGEDDON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:16 pm

its not looking good misty obviously need to stay up-beat for the little man but can see big big trouble on the horizon ,as you say someone soon will/could start a military campaign taking advantage of the current situation and if all breaks loose in the usa with trumps ranting for civil war that could be the green light while they are busy sorting that mess out,possibilities abound eh the axis of russia,china,n korea could do alot of damage then you have the middle east always bubbling under the surface study
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:36 pm

Well fortunately, I know who will be fighting on my behalf. No worries there then.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Forgot about the Iran, Israel situation.

Former promised retaliation for a misdemeaner by the latter.

They usualy keep their promises ( Iran).

Could be very interesting.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid Vaccine ...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next