Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:30 am

» Good Morning
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Dehumidifiers ?
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby peel bros Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:43 pm

» Pigeon Courier .
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby David Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:51 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:33 pm

» CPH Registration Crashes
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby oldstrain Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:29 pm

» do you think nest mates are both hens
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am

» first time out
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:48 am

» Moulting time
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Vote_lcapCovid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Voting_barCovid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
peel bros
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1306 registered users
The newest registered user is tenzinrao

Our users have posted a total of 224130 messages in 14055 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Covid Vaccine ...

Go down 
+6
peel bros
halcanada81
Knackered
oldstrain
MISTY
David
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:28 pm

David wrote:
MISTY wrote:
David, the lady ( I say that with tongue in cheek) who spouts on about the virus is a raical with no qualifications to back up her spouting, she spouts about anything and everything it's her job.

This is a WORLD WIDE PROBLEM are you saying every country in the worlds leaders are persueing a secret agenda to a certain end?.

The fact is that if the idiots who defied all the suggested means of reducing and eventually beating the virus had complide we would now be in a better position to deal with it.

When one complains and suggests wrong doing one should substanciate it by proof and  offer a better alternative to that adopted.

Regards.

misty, we dont need to be medically qualified to do a freedom of information request, anyone can request information of how government or government departments are running things, and also ask for clarification on certain issues..........they are obliged to be transparent, they work for us, so they are accountable to us. there are too many issues swept under the carpet by our mp`s and councils, sometimes they need to be held accountable for their actions .

how anyone can truly trust boris johnson and his cronies is unbelievable, they care nothing for the people of the uk, where was the concern for the NHS and people dying on trollies and in corridors in the years before covid came along , where was the mass campaign by government and the media to protect the NHS then ...? there wasnt one, they didnt give a damn ..........yet they expect us to believe they care about the sick and the elderly now ?

anyone who wants, or gets the vaccine, good luck to them........i for one will not be putting god knows what into my arm, it is still an experimental vaccine, which has just gone into the next experimental stage of vaccinating the elderly and vulnerable, if they die they will say they were old anyway, they are exempt from prosecution, what do they care ....life means nothing to these psychopaths .
Enjoy your little rants here etc David Smile Smile gives one an opportunity Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes to maybe see how other's just think/live type of thing to a degree I suggest Very Happy Very Happy. Just one question here thou lol! lol! lol! seeing as apparently all politician types are corrupt bounce bounce so what actual system would you put in place to just possible maybe, bring harmony back for normal type folk as such at a political type level  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:11 pm

good question knackered, and since all main parties of the uk are equally useless and not serving the peoples best interests ..........i reckon a right wing party, who would put britain first, something like the BNP or the NF , but sadly this will never happen, the corrupt lot in power now made sure they destroyed the BNP.

the likes of farage are no more for the people than boris is, he is controlled opposition , they wheel him out when the need arises .

as the situation is now, we dont have a main political party who is for the people .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 9:42 am

David wrote:
good question knackered, and since all main parties of the uk are equally useless and not serving the peoples best interests ..........i reckon a right wing party, who would put britain first, something like the BNP or the NF , but sadly this will never happen, the corrupt lot in power now made sure they destroyed the BNP.

the likes of farage are no more for the people than boris is, he is controlled opposition , they wheel him out when the need arises .

as the situation is now, we dont have a main political party who is for the people .
BNP/NF Smile Smile would they by chance Wink Wink be anything like Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the rabble that just run riot in Yanky land recently etc David Very Happy Very Happy with the full backing of tragic pitiful old Trump, the has been Very Happy Very Happy. Now, that being said Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes people that are dead set in their ways & thinking at election time bounce bounce worry me somewhat here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm  affraid Never have I & never will I be a one party type of person as such Smile Smile come election day & truth be told, the last election here I voted for an independent type maverick called Jackie Lambie, who is a bit rough around the edges bounce bounce in some ways lol! lol! lol! but her heart is always in the right place type of thing for the working class man/women Wink Wink  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 9:46 am

i doubt it knackered, the BNP and NF are nationalists .........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:00 am

David wrote:
OK Very Happy Very Happy will do a google here Wink Wink David bounce bounce & see what I can maybe find on the subject matter as such Wink Wink.  Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy this could be fake news, maybe Smile Smile but watching the local news here tonight & they said, 1 in 50 people on your side there now have had the virus & down here it's apparently just 1 in 85,000 Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 am

David wrote:
The whole problem with politics at the moment is ( in my opinion) too many menapausal  ladies involved.

You can see them rant and rave on every media opportunity.

The Bible says women should not indulge in politics and be submisive to man.

They form most of the new anti this and anti that, just small groups with loud mouths aided and abetted by the idiots in the Univercities also involving many women.

There is no possible means of salvaging any life worth living in the long run if left to mankind, far too late and too many with different agendas.

In the short term Party Politics should be abandoned and anyone wanting to stand for Parliament should be equaly sponsered by the Government of the time.

At the present time only stooges and those with money and influence have a chance to be representatives of the people and all they do is pander to their like.

Contravercial, NEVER.

Just a realistic appraisal.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 am

ive heard the same thing knackered, but then again we have to consider where the info came from, and if its a reliable source etc ........as we know, simply testing positive doesnt mean its life threatening , it seems to effect people differently , with some showing no, or very little signs of illness, whilst others need hospital treatment .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:27 am

MISTY wrote:
The Bible says women should not indulge in politics and be submisive to man

Regards.

i dont think religion should engage in politics either misty............

anyway, funny you should mention menapausal women misty, heres one for you that might be of interest, this lady is probably over the menapause, and is highly qualified......i watched around half of the video, and will continue later, as its around 45 mins long .

enjoy

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fV03GLFWKPfF/?fbclid=IwAR0788lcaK-_rR6Li5YMKiXFMBC2l1M5x5H0X91rr5x2OM4KkzsXYk_XdCY
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:33 am

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:
The whole problem with politics at the moment is ( in my opinion) too many menapausal  ladies involved.

You can see them rant and rave on every media opportunity.

The Bible says women should not indulge in politics and be submisive to man.

They form most of the new anti this and anti that, just small groups with loud mouths aided and abetted by the idiots in the Univercities also involving many women.

There is no possible means of salvaging any life worth living in the long run if left to mankind, far too late and too many with different agendas.

In the short term Party Politics should be abandoned and anyone wanting to stand for Parliament should be equaly sponsered by the Government of the time.

At the present time only stooges and those with money and influence have a chance to be representatives of the people and all they do is pander to their like.

Contravercial, NEVER.

Just a realistic appraisal.

Regards.

what ya avin for tea tonight misty lol! lol! lol! hell have no fury like a woman scorned affraid Laughing pirat pirat if the wife reads this you just may be in for a real treat Razz ...i get where yer coming from though
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 10:41 am

thing is, pigeon men have very little in their head apart from pigeons, they are not the sharpest tool in the box ....women in general have a lot more sense in their heads anyway ......i always tend to liten to my other halfs advise or knowledge, its far superior to mine.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 11:09 am

Agree that religeon should not indulge in politics David.

Giving an opinion is not actually indulging, just commenting.

Have to just shut down for a minute WIFE LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 11:30 am

Yes oldstrain I am watching whats cooking tonight very closely.

Keeping the lap top out of reach for a while as well.

Women, a proper inigma, but we love em do we not.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 2:03 pm

MISTY wrote:
Yes oldstrain I am watching whats cooking tonight very closely.

Keeping the lap top out of reach for a while as well.

Women, a proper inigma, but we love em do we not.

Regards.

lol! yeah we all have a moan bout um eh ...but when ya get down to it there gert lush really aint they pirat pirat cheers enjoy yer tea Basketball
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Daz, just been looking up matters regarding an Anti Christ, one thing missing relating to Armaggedon.

Then just read about Brian Cox and his theories.

Could not get a better example, fits the bill to a T.

Appears many are being fooled with no one challenging his THEORIES.

Wish I could have an interview with him and ask him some pertinant questions.

Just needs a few world leaders to take his rubbish seriously and BINGO.

AMEN.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 4:03 pm

I was at the Hospital giving a warfarin blood test this morning. got talking regards this virus situation. I said that I believed worse was to come. that I believed March was just the starting point. Ii felt other viruses were on the way. Me being the cheerful happy go luck Fellow I am that their jobs were safe for the rest of this year.
I was told way past this year. Doctors are being told upto nine years. Believe it believe it not.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 5:42 pm

yes daz, doris and cronies, or whoever is running the country will keep this covid caper going for as long as they can ...........

my mrs was on warfarin for around 10 years due to a DVT in her leg, but because it is recurant blood thinners were prescribes for life...........due to her INR not being stable they changed it to apixaban which they reckon is a newer, better blood thinner, is it.....? not sure, but they dont need to check blood every week or two for INR, so less needles in arms .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:03 pm

one thing is for sure i think we will see cash taken out of circulation ,everyone accountable for every penny pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:41 pm

yes darren, they will know exactly what your spending your money on, and how much etc ..........they will also turn off your card when / if you step out of line .

i pay everything by cash, yes they may prefer card, but i pay cash .....if they dont accept it, i go somewhere else, if everyone did this, soon enough they will have to start accepting cash again, or go bust .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:14 pm

David wrote:
yes darren, they will know exactly what your spending your money on, and how much etc ..........they will also turn off your card when / if you step out of line .

i pay everything by cash, yes they may prefer card, but i pay cash .....if they dont accept it, i go somewhere else, if everyone did this, soon enough they will have to start accepting cash again, or go bust .
Me thinks David you have a very low opinion of our leaders.

If you do nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

Have they not provided a safe and happy haven for all their subjects.

Have faith David, soon money will be worthless in any form.

You cannot eat money ???????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Daz wrote:
I was at the Hospital giving a warfarin blood test this morning. got talking regards this virus situation. I said that I believed worse was to come. that I believed March was just the starting point. Ii felt other viruses were on the way. Me being the cheerful happy go luck Fellow I am that their jobs were safe for the rest of this year.
I was told way past this year. Doctors are being told upto nine years. Believe it believe it not.
Nine years Daz ?.

Cannort imagine the state of the world  in a couple of years never mind nine years.

The virus problem will be nothing to other matters.

China has well over a hundred different live virus samples and obviously either accidental or purposely let one run amuck.

Someone will take advantage of the situation and cause irrepairable damage in several possible ways.

It is inevitable.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 9:38 pm

MISTY wrote:
Daz wrote:
Nine years Daz ?.

Cannort imagine the state of the world  in a couple of years never mind nine years.

The virus problem will be nothing to other matters.

China has well over a hundred different live virus samples and obviously either accidental or purposely let one run amuck.

Someone will take advantage of the situation and cause irrepairable damage in several possible ways.

It is inevitable.

Regards
China Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if you can believe anything that comes out of there bounce bounce these days, apparently just closed down 2 provinces because the virus has reared it's ugly head again there. As for the 9 year type scenario Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad is about all I could say on that situation, if true Misty. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 12:41 am

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Regards.

you are correct misty, i do have a very low opinion of our EMPLOYEES, never forget, they work for us......it seems they themselves tend to forget this .

this "if youve done nothing wrong youve nothing to hide" twaddle, is a favourite slogan for those in denial, who tend to think alls well with the world , and no, our government/s have no provided a safe and happy haven for their employers ........they are destroying the countryone way or another, they should be in jail for what they have done .

ifor one don not want government checking what i do and where i go, we are not slaves, we are free, we do not answer to government, in reality they answer to the people of the country, they need to be reminded of this, and held to account .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 am

David wrote:
MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Regards.

you are correct misty, i do have a very low opinion of our EMPLOYEES, never forget, they work for us......it seems they themselves tend to forget this .

this "if youve done nothing wrong youve nothing to hide" twaddle, is a favourite slogan for those in denial, who tend to think alls well with the world , and no, our government/s have no provided a safe and happy haven for their employers ........they are destroying the countryone way or another, they should be in jail for what they have done .

ifor one don not want government checking what i do and where i go, we are not slaves, we are free, we do not answer to government, in reality they answer to the people of the country, they need to be reminded of this, and held to account .

exactly...they want to control us more and more ,brexit highlighted mps attitude as to alot of other people in the country ...they certainly dont serve us lets be fair ,i think david has some valid points here before long we will all have our own cameras outside the front door or a check in/out gate at the end of the street Razz
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 am

Mankind has not nor ever has had a fair and acceptable means of government for  all the people involved.

Too many differing wants and ambitions.

Our constitution leaves much to be desired, I agree.

Look around the world and 90% of other countries would be delighted to have our means of government with all it's failings.

Too many people are arm chair moaners, they moan yet do nothing when the opportunity to be involved comes around, too many Im Alright Jacks.

The worst thing our Government ever did was changing from punishing crime to attempting rehabilitation.

As for spying on the population etc; The police have an impossible job with threats from every direction with regard to every crime imaginable.

Our country is under threat daily, even youngsters, latest 13 year old stabbed another youngster to death etc; 

As I have said, if you do not break the Law you have nothing to worry about.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:09 am

Whatever government in charge would have a difficult job lets face it but the current old Etonian brigade have gone from enjoying the illusion of being well organised and co-ordinated with their finger on the pulse, to wallowing from day to day just looking for anyone and anything to blame for the current situation. Anyone except themselves.

How on earth can they be intent on sending all the kids throughout the UK to school when they openly preach that kids and younger people are the carriers of "the new strain" without even vaccinating the staff and school workers first? We are told to wear face masks at all times out of the house but teaching and support staff in schools are being prevented from wearing masks of any type when supervising in primary and junior schools as they may scare the kids and make them anxious.

So here we have unprotected school staff in contact with the known virus carrying age group all day, returning home and spreading virus in their immediate family groups. But as always the government will blame someone else.

This is just one example but it's the same through all walks of life, only essential supply shops should be open, on our local high street I would guess 90% of shops are open.
Because people have had their freedom restricted they now treat a visit to the supermarket as a day out. Most newer supermarkets are built in or around a complex which have other retail services such as carpet shops, shoe shops, B&Q etc all in the same place.

Whereas in normal circumstances many people would be out now doing a bit shopping in Adsa, because they have nothing else to fill the day in they'll wander around the shops there for hours keeping only a few feet apart, touching things, picking stuff up contaminating it and putting it back down for the next person to do the same! I guarantee near me there will be thousand cars in the car park. But the government allow this and tell us this is fine.

Like I say it's a monumental task for any government but it's clear to me that these lot have totally cocked things up. Cases are rising to record figures but it's not their fault remember Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid Vaccine ...   Covid Vaccine ... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid Vaccine ...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next