Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:20 pm

» Good Morning
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:18 pm

» BHW Subscriptions
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:17 pm

» King removes Patronage
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Vote_lcapLouella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Voting_barLouella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Vote_lcapLouella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Voting_barLouella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222771 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Louella Pigeon world online sales

Go down 
+6
IANYOUNG
Rudderfett
Alex
Don Webb
David
Paul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

we used to buy from them years ago, only ever got one good bird which bred a fed winner for us but most have been rubbish and i mean rubbish , but they turn out loads of birds so you have to be just the lucky few who do get a good one.you have to remember also how cheap they are as well , so its not a bad gamble really for what you pay
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 am

Very Happy Yes I do understand that louella sell hundreds of pigeons, probably every week a few hundred go out and they cant all be good, so laws of average says that someone will get no better or even worst than they all ready have, so Ian is correct getting local is a good way If you trust the fancier not to brag when you start winning that you win with thier birds.

However Ian is technically correct again no matter where they come from they are always someone elses birds but difference being if you go further a field no one in your club knows what birds you have, and you have made the selection so you deserve the credit. Some people can pick a bird out and others cant thats stockmanship and its why some win and some dont.
I have had birds from louellla that have bred duds too, but I also have had usefull pigeons, 10 years ago I bought a kit of 6 from them to race, and to cut a long story short couldnt have the birds so I gave them to a local fancier friend as I had already paid for them, he lost 5 but number 6 won 3 firsts and turned out very good.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:01 pm

sorry but i dissagree, i think a decent % of birds which come from louella do ok either racing or breeding........there are loads of"studs" who are selling pigeons and they wont be any better than louella...........but they are probably dearer.

l all studs produce a certain % of crap even the likes of m & d evans who have testamonials every week saying how good their birds are...........lets face it, we all know that the majority of pigeons are no good, fact, and no-one can tell me otherwise. we see every week in the for sale sections fanciers/auctions selling pigeons which they claim are "the best", they cant all be can they........all it is is good advertising to con fanciers to part with their money as we all are easily led by them because we are always chasing the winners arnt we.

as for the top locals selling or giving good birds away, come off it..........are you mad, no top fancier is going part with good birds to local fanciers who they will be competing against, yes, the odd bird might come from them but thats about all..........i remember joking to ian a week or so ago asking if i could have a certain bird and he said "no chance i dont give good birds like that away", do you remember ian ? i said so do you only give crap away ?, good birds can come from anywhere, weather its a stud of just joe bloggs down the road and only a small % of them are any good........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

what i said david that i dont give my stock away i will gladly give you a bird off any of my stock birds , as for local fanciers not giving you good birds what a load i bought four off john soderland in our fed which bred me a national winner , if the price is right you will get them but lie everything else you take that chance as you do with louella
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

i agree ian, wherever you buy pigeons you take a chance.............as for you buying good birds of soderland maybe you did, but not all top flyers in all areas are going to be in a hurry to give local competition their best blood.........after all pigeon racing isnt what it was 20 or 30 years ago when it was a sport/hoby, now its all about money and winning.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:53 pm

yes david when i say in the area dont mean the same fed no reason why they wont after all they get the recognition dont there its good for them if they win
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 pm

they must be a lot different to where i live then ian, the wouldnt part with a feather here where i am..............and also even tho im just starting out and dont have a clue if any are any good, i wouldnt want to race against my own birds by other members in the club having them.............

all this we hear in the books etc about go to a top flyer in your area and get latebreds is a thing of the past im afraid.......
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm

not here david i can get off whoevever i want , its the man that makes the pigeons
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

yes but ian, do you remember malcolms favourite saying ? "you can buy the bird, but you cant buy the man"
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Ian in this area the best fanciers will not part with there best, if they give you one it is always from there best but i can tell you it will not be as they don't want to race against there own pigeons
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Ian you have got a point in what you say
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Martyn you are right in what you say
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 pm

David you are right in what you say also
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:13 pm

you see "fantastic breeders" for sale every week in the mags and most of them are just clearing their crap out............no one is going to part with their top breeders/racers. No
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Can say this David that the only time you will get a top fanciers best is when there is a clearence sale and everything is sold even the lofts and equipment study
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Forgot to say at that sale everything together
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 pm

yes don im inclined to agree with you..............the papers are full of birds for sale every week by "feather merchants" lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexhe
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 pm

hope my brids got from louella are not so bad. cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Yes your are right mate but it is that kind of year now
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm

alexhe wrote:
hope my brids got from louella are not so bad. cheers lol! lol!

no alexhe, i wouldnt worry about them........its pot luck weather any of the birds bought from studs are any good, just like it is if bought from local fanciers...........if pigeon racing was set in stone and all these theories had any grounds we wouldnt need to breed 60 - 100 ybs every year would we. Razz

i would have no quarms about trying birds from louella.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

David you have a point there mate
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

When you buy from louella where do you pick them up from?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 pm

i think you can go and collect them alex, or get a courier to get them for you......... Very Happy
they have sales on a sunday i think alex with loads on display in pens.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Alex you can go and collect or when you buy louella sort the courier out for you but you have to pay extra for that mate
Back to top Go down
alexhe
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:22 pm

yes, you can go to collect them, or you just pay extra 30gbp up to 4birds, they will deliver birds to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Louella Pigeon world online sales
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next