Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Vote_lcapNottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Voting_barNottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Vote_lcapNottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Voting_barNottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Nottingham nestcam.....

Go down 
+14
joe wheelo
Rene A
Barry T
Rudderfett
seanl
oldstrain
EssexSteve
peel bros
IANYOUNG
andyw
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011
David
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

What really get my goat. is that they always have an answer for huge decline in the small birds, car fumes, farming practices, disease.
But when a bop is found dead, why do they not assume it's one of these things that has killed it.
Oh no, it's the gamekeeper or the pigeon fancier.
Very strange indeed. scratch scratch

Why not Endangered, for a name lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm

yes its crap g..i would hate to have to have problems like some have with they t**ts..i only get hit the odd time and thats enough for me....i wish there was a way we could fight back because believe me i would if i had that sh**e to put up with
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Gaz b wrote:
What really get my goat. is that they always have an answer for huge decline in the small birds, car fumes, farming practices, disease.
But when a bop is found dead, why do they not assume it's one of these things that has killed it.
Oh no, it's the gamekeeper or the pigeon fancier.
Very strange indeed. scratch scratch

Why not Endangered, for a name lol!

if i had the chance to get rid of one that caused me problems i would ,no matter what they say
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm

I have graphic pictures printed out now that I leave in the car for just a situation.
Not seen any since.
But the first time I do, I'm going to make a scene.
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

we should enter the naming competion,

Killer

Bird Muncher

Song bird Ripper

etc
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:18 am

yes good idea

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:20 pm

yb getting big nowm flights/feathers starting to grow,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm

note the cam went off so they could ring the chick and i thought ya not suposed to go near the nest oh and note all the rings have now gone maybe they took a pic for our local paper clean nest no rings no feathers do they think we are really so stupid
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:43 pm

its just killed another bird again as we speak
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:52 pm

its trying to get on the ledge,hope it get to the bottom of the building
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:35 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
note the cam went off so they could ring the chick and i thought ya not suposed to go near the nest oh and note all the rings have now gone maybe they took a pic for our local paper clean nest no rings no feathers do they think we are really so stupid

wonder if they will report the rings they found to the rpra etc, so they can let the owners know what happened to their pigeon......?

you would think they would if they thought it was nature and they wernt trying to hide things and manipulate the figures....... scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:53 pm

yes surely they should let them know where they are ,or more so where they where killed and by what,i bet they do,nt
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:54 pm

I think it should be their duty to do so.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:38 pm

you would think so wouldnt you, they are always saying it is nature, and sometimes in nature our pets get killed , so why not let us know ?
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

they reckon you might get snow in nottingham
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:53 pm

they wont tell us because then we would see just how many are being killed ....not that we need any telling,makes me laugh when they harp on about nature ...what about human nature lol wanting to protect your pets but oh no different ball game then.look at 1776 and the questions he answered ,only the ones he felt comfortable in answering and to say that raptors are scarce in devon and cornwall is utter bull ,portland is known as peregine alley Rolling Eyes their all in the same boat
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:05 pm

oldstrain wrote:
they wont tell us because then we would see just how many are being killed ....not that we need any telling,makes me laugh when they harp on about nature ...what about human nature lol wanting to protect your pets but oh no different ball game then.look at 1776 and the questions he answered ,only the ones he felt comfortable in answering and to say that raptors are scarce in devon and cornwall is utter bull ,portland is known as peregine alley Rolling Eyes their all in the same boat

very true Daz these guys live in cuckoo land sean
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I agree Darren with everything you say mate, but it just goes to show how much these bird lovers actually feel about birds.
But I'm afraid it's these sorts of instances that really spurs me on to get our voice heard. I think these people think they are Raptors by nature and we are the poor Persecuted Pigeon, I think it's time they woke up in the real world.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:43 pm

the t**ts getting bigger.more birds getting killed daily now to feed this thing
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:24 pm

its only nature it has to survive its called the circle of life
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:35 pm

An interesting comment Ian, would you like to elaborate scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm

exactly what i said gaz they have to eat to survive cant get any simpliar
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm

nature is a wonderful thing gaz, maybe the heat might kill this one............ Suspect
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Maybe one of my gangsta pigeons will find it and 'Pop A Cap In It's Ass' lol! lol! lol!

Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Mutha_by_gyto-d50ovef
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

yes hopefully gary, give it the address and let him loose on them.......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham nestcam.....   Nottingham nestcam..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nottingham nestcam.....
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next