Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
what time do you  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:26 am

» Good Morning
what time do you  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:25 am

» RPRA Partnerships
what time do you  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
what time do you  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
what time do you  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
what time do you  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what time do you  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
what time do you  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
what time do you  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what time do you  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what time do you  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
what time do you  Vote_lcapwhat time do you  Voting_barwhat time do you  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222797 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what time do you  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what time do you  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
what time do you  Vote_lcapwhat time do you  Voting_barwhat time do you  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what time do you

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
Lofty
edgie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:45 am

Sleep lol! what time do you start your day with the birds ?, are you an early riser
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:41 am

About now for me edgie, up at 7 , Couple of cups of tea and down the shed
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:08 am

6 am is the first visit to the loft
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:56 am

If we are training 6,am if not 7.30 am but if it is chucking it down later on in the morning.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:59 pm

oldstrain wrote:
6 am is the first visit to the loft

I only see one 6 o'clock in a day Darren, and its pm... lol! lol!

about 8 o`clock is my first visit, but then again I`m not racing... Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:26 am

we have a built in alarm clock called Alfie its set for 5 am everyday pirat Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:34 am

edgie wrote:
Sleep  lol! what time do you start your day with the birds ?, are you an early riser

I am a very early riser - I am normally up at 05:50 to 6 o'clock.

I wash and loo, then come down and start preparing the birds food and water for the morning.

At the same time, I make a pot of tea. At 07:00 I open the birds lofts, then come back indoors to make breakfast.

At around 07:45 I let the first lot of birds out. While they are out, I start cleaning them out. At 08:00 I feed the stock birds. After the first lot have had an hour, if they are on the loft, I get them in and feed them. Sometimes they are gone for over 90 minutes or more.

But however long they are, I get the first lot in and feed them, then get the next lot out. While the second lot are out, I clean them out.

Then jobs - I always have something on the go. For instance, yesterday, I made a decking pathway to the young bird loft, up on bricks, so it will stay dry in the wet weather.

I let the first lot out for afternoon exorcise around 17:00 hrs. I am normally all done by 18:45.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:32 am

oldstrain wrote:
we have a built in alarm clock called Alfie its set for 5 am everyday pirat Sleep lol!

lol!lol!lol! He wouldn't want to try that trick with me at my age O/S Smile Smile I would show him the plank & it's use bounce bounce Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes quick smart I'm  affraid  Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:07 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

lol!lol!lol! He wouldn't want to try that trick with me at my age O/S Smile Smile I would show him the plank & it's use bounce bounce Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes quick smart I'm  affraid  Wink Wink. cheers

So Knackered - are you actually advocating hitting young children with bits of wood?
Phil
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 am

blueskylofts wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

So Knackered - are you actually advocating hitting young children with bits of wood?
Phil

lol!lol!lol! Interpretation Phil Smile Smile. Never would I suggest such a thing etc Wink Wink I was only pointing the way for wee Alfie the pirat Smile Smile  to learn the art of swimming as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:56 am

its a standing joke phil with me and oz about wee Alfie being a bit of a loveable rogue ...a little pirate pirat and pirates punishment is to walk the plank of which I have mentioned on numerous occasions in a jovial manner ...no harm meant by our oz he is one of the flower brigade and would not advocate and wrong doing to children ...damn internet again ,crossed wires with one liners that's all cheers cheers cheers done it myself and got the wrong vibe from a one liner before now Wink atb Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:32 am

oldstrain wrote:
its a standing joke phil with me and oz about wee Alfie being a bit of a loveable rogue ...a little pirate pirat and pirates punishment is to walk the plank of which I have mentioned on numerous occasions in a jovial manner ...no harm meant by our oz he is one of the flower brigade and would not advocate and wrong doing to children ...damn internet again ,crossed wires with one liners that's all cheers cheers cheers done it myself and got the wrong vibe from a one liner before now Wink atb Smile

Thank's for that O/S Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! I suspect Phil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe thinks I should be standing in the corner for punishment with my bit of wisdom etc here about my little pirat mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

Thank's for that O/S Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! I suspect Phil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe thinks I should be standing in the corner for punishment with my bit of wisdom etc here about my little pirat mate. cheers

Not being privy to your in-jokes - I got the wrong end of the stick - AGAIN!

No harm meant Oz! Sorry, I am truly humbled.
Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what time do you  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what time do you    what time do you  Empty

Back to top Go down

what time do you
Page 1 of 1