Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
What you done to day - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 2 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
What you done to day - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 2 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

What you done to day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Mine stay in. They have aviaries. Just too many predators, raptors and animals.
Go out next end of March, beginning of April.
Phil. Deprive the dentist! Get them all pulled!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 5:49 pm

blueskylofts wrote:
I have just come back from the dentist!

This was the second time had to go back for the same tooth and the dentist still hasn't finished with this tooth.  It has cost £140 already (or the euro equivalent) and we still not finished.

How do they justify their prices - I was only in there 35 minutes.  I wish I could charge over £120 per hour for my work.

We had a hawk kill one of our racing cocks yesterday, so we are a bit peed off about that.

Do any of you guys keep your birds in during the winter months to stop hawks eating them?  Or at least restrict the time they are out, for the same reason?

Phil

yes definitely mine stay in from end of September until late febuary early march ...be careful now as that hawk knows where yer at knows yer location and I hope its not a goshawk yer dealing with ...if it is a hawk they are ambush merchants and it will be back ...best get a binocular on yer nearest treeline Wink
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Been out today to a couple of different corn suppliers to have a look at the differs corn brands out their mind boggling also to buy some avidress plus but no one stocks it around here might give pallets a ring
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:15 pm

they should have it mark its where I get mine
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:32 pm

OK daz thanks
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:06 pm

halcanada wrote:
Mine stay in. They have aviaries. Just too many predators, raptors and animals.
Go out next end of March, beginning of April.
Phil. Deprive the dentist! Get them all pulled!
Sadist at heart are we Hal "Laugh, laugh". For me, keep them as long as you can Phil, a few strong painkillers etc & it might just disappear in a few days your problem etc. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:30 am

Lofty wrote:
Had a good clean through yesterday, today I'm going to screw some anti spill cups into the boxes and just wait till everything starts to lay ( I hope lol! )
Just put my feet up all day & watched my babies out for the first time etc. 4 hours before the place erupts with fireworks here & so I just hope I have them all in the loft. Happy new year every one.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:40 am

same to you oz atb for 2017 and to the rest of our members
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 pm

Not a lot going on today been to get corn cleaned everything out and cleaned the front garden up off now to collect my bhw that's me done then
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Not much done today cleaned out feed the birds locked them up for the day been down a mates for a couple of hours back home now looking forward to the dinner
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Paired up race team as mentioned
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:04 pm

peel bros wrote:
Paired up race team as mentioned
Had breakfast, & fed the birds etc. A typical South Shields day here one could say "Pissing down rain" XXX smile, smile & so I may just have to put my feet up again & dream of days long gone. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:23 am

Finished of the Christmas holiday and spending the day visiting Cheshire Oaks Retail Park with the misses and my son very nice place and well worth a visit
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:13 pm

we sprayed the lofts with virkons today not been done for 2 years another job out the way before we pair up this weekend cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Gave everything a good clean out to and had the birds out most of the day as its back to work tomorrow so back to a time limit for them till the weekend been to town and brought a internet booster for upstairs keeps on dropping the signal hope this fixes it
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Put our new yb. perches in today.40 in total the ones we bought off a flyer who packed in
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 pm

peel bros wrote:
Put our new yb. perches in today.40 in total the ones we bought off a flyer who packed in
Breakfast/birds & now waiting on the local auto club to come & fit a new battery etc to the missus's car so I can get my car out as such. $200 down the drain. No wonder I carn't keep to many pigeons wink wink. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:37 am

Back to work for me today no nothing get done from me pigeon wise but my little mate will be sorting ours out as regards pairing up
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:39 am

have you got yer own manwell ray lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 am

Lol yes little edd ..couldn't do without him.otherwise we couldn't work as pigeons are a full time job
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 am

peel bros wrote:
Lol yes little edd ..couldn't do without him.otherwise we couldn't work as pigeons are a full time job
Little edd, smile smile. That's not him in your avartar is it Ray etc. Cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:12 am

peel bros wrote:

steady eddy is worth his weight in gold i am sure cheers cat
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:07 pm

No that was my old dog lol and eddie is worth his weight in gold . Not that I would tell him that,got to keep him on his toes lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:15 pm

not done much today other than daily chores and cut down a set of box perches for the yb section
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

A quick clean out this morning only had time to have the hens out as they didn't won't to come in due to a late feed yesterday not much happening at work first day back one or two jobs on tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: