Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
What you done to day - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
What you done to day - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 3 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 3 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

What you done to day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:12 pm

markevans wrote:
A quick clean out this morning only had time to have the hens out as they didn't won't to come in due to a late feed yesterday not much happening at work first day back one or two jobs on tomorrow
Built a garden bench on the back wall etc 40 odd years ago here. Missus tell's me the workmanship was utter crap & she now wants a new one as such & so that will fill my day in I suspect after I take her to hospital for some tests. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:16 pm

pruned my neighbours fruit trees today poor old fella was struggling so we got fruit on tap this summer ...cherrys,plums,apples and pairs and the best bit he has gooseberry bushes too Very Happy looks like the wife will be busy with the pastry Razz
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:57 pm

oldstrain wrote:
pruned my neighbours fruit trees today poor old fella was struggling so we got fruit on tap this summer ...cherrys,plums,apples and pairs and the best bit he has gooseberry bushes too Very Happy looks like the wife will be busy with the pastry Razz

Can I book a visit for august please daz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:08 pm

keep yer hands off me gooseberries lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:33 pm

paired up stock today, fingers crossed all went to plan, probably just shot meself in the foot saying that
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm

sanding down and painting today........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Only had chance to get two sections out this morning due to not getting light till around 8.20
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:49 am

more painting today, not much more left to doo......... cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:01 pm

done all the loft chores earlier ...just had a butty and off now to put some perches in me yb sections cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Had all sections out this morning and cleaned birds enjoyed a good fly talking of painting dave sorted my paint out for the loft maybe start it the weekend
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:31 pm

redrog wrote:
paired up stock today, fingers crossed all went to plan, probably just shot meself in the foot saying that
Laugh, laugh laugh. Stress factor starts to build from now on Redrog. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Yes redrog as knackered said stress will start to build now when cocks start driving as for me not a lot done today loft jobs all done and a steady day at work
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 7:58 pm

had johnnorm round for a visit today had a good natter about the pigeons ...nice to see ya john thanks for dropping into Swansea on the way home with loftys prize ...other than that just loft chores Very Happy and housework Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:25 pm

No worrys mate nice to come see you again. Get all the good tips Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes anytime mate was going that way anyway Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Work again today but off sat and sun

Nice to see lads doing loft visits .great stuff
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 pm

johnnorm2 wrote:
No worrys mate nice to come see you again. Get all the good tips Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes anytime mate was going that way anyway Very Happy Very Happy

Just wished you had come in for a cuppa and a chat John, kettle was boiled ready, my Mrs said some bloke on the street said tell Roy this is from Darren, she didn't have a clue what was going on, must have thought you was a drug dealer or something lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Lofty wrote:
johnnorm2 wrote:

Just wished you had come in for a cuppa and a chat John, kettle was boiled ready, my Mrs said some bloke on the street said tell Roy this is from Darren, she didn't have a clue what was going on, must have thought you was a drug dealer or something lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Lofty wrote:
johnnorm2 wrote:

Am all ways doing deals in the back lanes haha Sorry never popped in roy was trying to get back for the meeting but still never got back in time lol. Will have to pop in and see you next time am up your way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

oldstrain wrote:
done all the loft chores earlier ...just had a butty and off now to put some perches in me yb sections cheers
Slept in this morning "10 - am" (Sad) birds, breakfast & then placed 1st round (65) out on the landing board in my cage to get a suntan "wink, wink"& use the trap etc. Cheer's.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:42 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Slept in this morning "10 - am" (Sad) birds, breakfast & then placed 1st round (65) out on the landing board in my cage to get a suntan "wink, wink"& use the trap etc. Cheer's.

65 first round ...going for it this year then oz or is this the norm ....best of luck with them hope its a good season for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Sorted my racers out because totally knackered up .wrong boxes ect ect
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Dark and cold start for me at 06:30, made tea and got birds breakfast ready.

Had our breakfast.

We both fed and cleaned out the bids.

My lovely honey went shopping and I did jobs around here. Sorted out our new consignment of screws from Screwfix. Set some 'bombs' to kill moles in our lawn, then watched 'The Yorkshire Vet' on the telly.

Lunch then more jobs - get birds food ready, let cocks out then hens. Fed everyone. Most of the capable stock birds are now on 2 eggs each pair.

Now time for us!

Phil

Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:52 pm

sorted birds out went to get some sand and some straw quite a chilled day really ...pairing racers up tomorrow bounce
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:21 pm

What sand do you use daz, and where do you get it
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Bit of a late morning getting up 9.30 then it was off for some corn and a big bag of sawdust back to clean out the birds and gave the cars a wash second clean of the day that's me done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: