Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
What you done to day - Page 5 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 5 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 5 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
What you done to day - Page 5 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 5 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 5 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 5 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 5 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 5 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

What you done to day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

David wrote:
do they still have plugs, points , condenser in a modern engine....... scratch scratch
Key less ignition is the one that caught my eye of late here. One owner had the key as such in his house in his kitchen & some scumbag just drove his car out of his garage etc because it was next to the garage. Spin doctors/salesman wouldn't have mentioned that as a good selling point I suspect. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Work work work I. M afraid
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 pm

peel bros wrote:
Work work work I. M afraid
You Ray "smile, smile" (work,work work) remind me of my mate "little fat bloke" who is always on about the same thing etc & as I keep saying to him, just keep paying your taxes etc so the likes of me can lead the good life "Wink,wink". Cheers.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Mmm
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 pm

loft chores also put some nest material in for the birds went to get 2 new drinkers ...heavy rain now so cant do much else Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Done all loft chores cocks didn't won't to come in then off to work to finish timing belt only to have to strip it down again to replace a peeking core p!ug a pain
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 am

markevans wrote:
Done all loft chores cocks didn't won't to come in then off to work to finish timing belt only to have to strip it down again to replace a peeking core p!ug a pain
Had good intentions here to do big things "smile, smile" but I had an afternoon seniors nap etc & that latest 5hrs & so I put today in the wasted day basket "wink, wink". Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:21 pm

same old loft chores then to the dentist ...she reminds me of myra Hindley affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 pm

How strange Darren - I have to go back to the dentist today - one of my molars has collapsed.

The dentist went through a whole bottle of numbing injection and still needed more.

It hurt like hell.

Spent the rest of the day flopped out in my chair, until feeding time.

Can't eat and hot drinks are out of the question for a while.

Never mind - It's THE WEEKEND!

Cheers y-all.
Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 4:38 pm

sorry to hear it never went well phil best get the liquidiser and straws out m8 i had similar issue years ago took them well over an hour to get it out and that was at the dental hospital walk in service and i found out after they use trainees in the walk in section Shocked i had 3 different dentists have a go at it and then the penny dropped it was trainees so i promptly requested a qualified dentist who extracted it in minutes ...what a game eh Rolling Eyes take it easy m8
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 pm

No birds out to day just a good clean then called in to the secretary's house for a cupa and a natter then off to work got the timing belt finished and a new core plug fitted and a motor with for new tyre's on then !home for a warm
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Could not find Marmite so bought Bovril. Split up one loft of racers. Hens to young bird section. Remate later on.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:05 am

oldstrain wrote:
same old loft chores then to the dentist ...she reminds me of myra Hindley affraid lol! lol! lol!
To many sweet things for xmas I suspect O/S "smile, smile" I had similar type thing before xmas here & Doctor torcher here wanted to relieve me of one of my teeth etc & I said no way that was going to happen yet. Walked out with a strong painkiller & all is fine now thankfully. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 am

the toothless get ruthless oz hang onto those nashers as long as you can pirat lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Had all the birds out today and done a few jobs around the garden
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 5:41 pm

peel bros wrote:
Had all the birds out today and done a few jobs around the garden

thought you were going to blackpool ray
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Everything done around the lofts this morning went to buy the corn and then down to my mate finished off the roof front half and got the felt on so its water tight now a brand new 48 inch trap to go on the front for his youngsters to go in and out and some v perches then its finished
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 10:23 pm

oldstrain wrote:
the toothless get ruthless oz hang onto those nashers as long as you can pirat lol! lol! lol!
Laugh, laugh laugh. I fully intend to do that O/S. Makes one wonder etc though, how the got on back in the glory days of being a pirate as such "wink, wink". Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Laugh, laugh laugh. I fully intend to do that O/S. Makes one wonder etc though, how the got on back in the glory days of being a pirate as such "wink, wink". Cheers.  

reminded me of the scene In the film castaway starring tom hanks where he extracts a tooth with the blade of a ice skate boot and a rock Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing great film to
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:43 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

reminded me of the scene In the film castaway starring tom hanks where he extracts a tooth with the blade of a ice skate boot and a rock Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing great film to
Tough one has to be etc at times & especially when the tooth fairy is not around O/S I suspect. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Apart from the loft chores and trying to keep dry not a lot really been down the tip to take some rubbish and abag of pigeon muck that's it
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:55 pm

We burn our pigeon shit.it keeps the fire going all night
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:11 pm

tried to take a pic of a hawk sitting on the car roof but he took off. He likes the bird feeder visitors.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 pm

markevans wrote:
Apart from the loft chores and trying to keep dry not a lot really been down the tip to take some rubbish and abag of pigeon muck that's it
Pigeon sh**e for me Mark finishes up in my trash bin, garden bin or I take it to the local garden plots & they just love it etc & either way it all get's recycled here to a degree. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 pm

peel bros wrote:
We burn our pigeon shit.it keeps the fire going all night
I could believe that etc Ray. Saves ripping the house walls to bit's as such for a bit of warmth like my Geordie mate did before he saw the light "wink,wink". Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: