Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Vote_lcaphelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Voting_barhelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
David
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Vote_lcaphelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Voting_barhelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)

Go down 
+16
Mick
geordiejen
Rene A
Barry T
peel bros
oldstrain
andyw
birdy2011
Gaz b
mickie123
Don Webb
George & Morgan
David
fletch
EssexSteve
goldenbrown
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

can i join online?if so i will join today.

thanks again for all the help.

golden
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Not sure if you can join online mate.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 pm

phone the rpra golden, they send you out the forms etc and you post them back to your reginal sec with a cheq/po for 10 pounds so you are an individual member.......if you then join a club thats even better but at least your a member of the rpra if you dont.
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:26 pm

thanks will be on the phone first thing in the morning.

golden
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 pm

goldenbrown wrote:
I cant get the hole fence in the picture but it runs all the way across the back of our garden there is properly another 15 foot to the left of the picture.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Gardenfence001

thanks for all the advice.

golden

ffs loft is plenty far enough away from his house, he is just being petty like mine was. my loft was going 120ft away from house but because they pissed me off i moved it as close as i could along the boundary fence.
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

think i need to get some birds and invite him around for a glass of red wine!!

I will not give up or give in.

golden

Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

goldenbrown wrote:
think i need to get some birds and invite him around for a glass of red wine!!

I will not give up or give in.

golden

Golden the book which may help you out is

"Galbraith's Building and Land Management for Students" 6th Edition got it from amazon mate

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

If that fails the other claret my be inevitable. lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

No mate count me in scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Geon001

my membership is in the post!!plus ordered 40 rings.

golden
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Well done mate at least now if push comes to shove, you can seek advice from the association.
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:37 pm

happy days got my loft number and 20 rings cheers but been getting bored so thought i would build the kids a climbing frame/slide/swings! after talking with the council with regards the size been busy, 3 meters high so should please the neighbour!lol

OH and the loft is ready just need some racers!

heres the start!
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 17082012062
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 17082012061
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 17082012060

golden
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 pm

leave the roof off it would make a good watch tower for the pigeons.
Glad to see all is going well mate. Well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Coming on well cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

just a silly update play house starting to look good!!
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Playhouse006
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Playhouse005

plus I will have 6 racers by the end of this weekend Very Happy Very Happy will get some pictures as soon as i get them.

golden
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 pm

It looks the business mate, well done to ya . cheers
A grand job as usual. cheers
No doubt the excitement will be building, good luck with the birds mate.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 am

Gaz b wrote:
It looks the business mate, well done to ya . cheers
A grand job as usual. cheers
No doubt the excitement will be building, good luck with the birds mate.

Will second that Gaz
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:39 pm

here are the yb's and yes we are VERY HAPPY indeed they are not ringed but i will ring rpra on monday to order some that i was told it just clip on?they are short distance sprinting.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Youngbirds005

also as part of my anti cat/fox general alarm system are some guinea fowl.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Youngbirds006

only thing I needed that I didnt get was a latch for the inside and a self closer for the door.

golden
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm

you cant race with clip on rings, you need 1s that are perminant
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
you cant race with clip on rings, you need 1s that are peminant

then i wont be racing these!so i will have to get some with my phone number on, so if i lose any i may get a chance to get them back, i will start racing when these have YB's!!

golden

Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Great pic of the youngster hope all goes well and this time next year you have youngtes which have been raced
cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 pm

well done mate, great news. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

goldenbrown wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:
you cant race with clip on rings, you need 1s that are peminant

then i wont be racing these!so i will have to get some with my phone number on, so if i lose any i may get a chance to get them back, i will start racing when these have YB's!!

golden

I will sort you 4-6 out to race next year if you want them from the stock i have, all are either son/ daughters of MNFC & NRCC winners or top performing pigeons themselves.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:38 am

looking good golden
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 am

good offer delbar, some good ybs by the sounds of it............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next