Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Vote_lcaphelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Voting_barhelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
David
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Vote_lcaphelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Voting_barhelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)

Go down 
+16
Mick
geordiejen
Rene A
Barry T
peel bros
oldstrain
andyw
birdy2011
Gaz b
mickie123
Don Webb
George & Morgan
David
fletch
EssexSteve
goldenbrown
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Spot on mate, well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm

looki ng very good
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Very nice Golden, from the pictures are you a joiner by trade mate
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 am

Don Webb wrote:

No i'm a self employed support worker (adult with learning disabilties),I have been taking clients to haylands farm for over 10 years,helping one of my clients to raise money to help build the wood work area, since then it's gone from strength to strength, working with my client and Fred who leads the woodwork team, we take on any new projects, design them,and build them. As you can see from my earlier post my dove cote was one of the projects along with chicken houses, kennels. We dont normally build anything quite as big as the pigeon loft, but after chatting over lunch we thought it would be good fun.

golden
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:50 am

That's good mate, every credit to you and well done all. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 am

goldenbrown wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

No i'm a self employed support worker (adult with learning disabilties),I have been taking clients to haylands farm for over 10 years,helping one of my clients to raise money to help build the wood work area, since then it's gone from strength to strength, working with my client and Fred who leads the woodwork team, we take on any new projects, design them,and build them. As you can see from my earlier post my dove cote was one of the projects along with chicken houses, kennels. We dont normally build anything quite as big as the pigeon loft, but after chatting over lunch we thought it would be good fun.

golden

yes well done golden, its good to hear of projects like yours for people with learning dificulties etc, judging by the photos yo have a lovely place to run this for them........ cheers
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:25 am

not much of an update as almost ready to move it into my garden
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Loft2002
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Loft2001

doors on, windows and trap out for staining,just need to prep the ground for the base to sit on which i will do next weekend.

golden
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:32 am

looking good golden, made a lovely job of it...........what will you be using for the roof, and what will you be using on the windows and traps...?
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:41 am

David wrote:
looking good golden, made a lovely job of it...........what will you be using for the roof, and what will you be using on the windows and traps...?

felt on the roof,and we have sprayed ronseal wood preserver on everything then a watered down green wood stain to match the tanalized timber,the floor will be inch thick ply which will also get the same treatment,walls will be covered with 1/2 ply,also I am building a dog kennel and run for a working black lab how close could i put the run to the loft??

golden

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

by the sounds of it, and how the loft looks, you dont do things by halfs golden......youve made a proper job of the whole loft and put a lot of time and effort into the workmanship and design of it.

re the dog kennel, i presume the pigeons will be flying out as you said your daughter wants some whites.....ive known pigeons and dogs get along fine as long as they have grown up togeather, so if your getting babies they will soon get used to the dog, and it will become just part of normal life for them.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 am

Ill agree with all of that David
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:48 pm

thanks for the advice,the ground work begins tuesday, might have to cut 2 trees down(will be planting lots more)as i want to have electric and water with drains and as it's at the end of my garden might take some time,lets hope for some nice weather lol,also we live at the top of Newport and it's always windy the doves we have are real strong fliers compared to the others we have seen could this be of any benefit to the racers we hope to get?

all the best golden
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:48 pm

goldenbrown wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

golden

Brilliant news mate credit to you

You have my support for your hard work in your job
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:10 pm

cracking loft m8 very well built
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 am

well the weather was good enough so we put the loft up Very Happy just need to fit the inside out, tell me what you think, just need some birds.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Canon18072012464
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Canon18072012463
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Canon18072012465
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Canon18072012466

golden
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 am

Looks great I bet she's over the moon
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

Superb mate, well done mate it looks the business. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 pm

i agree, it is superb........the loft looks excellent and the quality of the workmanship is 1st class.

well done cheers

ps have you got some birds sorted...?
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

David wrote:
i agree, it is superb........the loft looks excellent and the quality of the workmanship is 1st class.

well done cheers

ps have you got some birds sorted...?

thanks for the comments,I have been offered some birds(from a local guy)but he never got back to me,also been offered some whites from peel bros but dont think that will be until next year,I am going to try and get whites for the kids to start with,will keep updating on the fitting of the inside just need some dry weather.

golden
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:17 pm

ive 2 babies in the nest now golden, they are nearly 1 week old but they are not white, altho i think they might have white flights.............i know you are wanting whites but if these are any good to you then you are welcome to them free. (p.s. they will be rung with rpra rings)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 pm

that looks great mate, great effort
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 pm

David wrote:
ive 2 babies in the nest now golden, they are nearly 1 week old but they are not white, altho i think they might have white flights.............i know you are wanting whites but if these are any good to you then you are welcome to them free. (p.s. they will be rung with rpra rings)

thats very generous of you if i can get my loft ready for them then i would love them,I am not member of the rpra or my local club as i was told not to bother until i am ready with birds,I have just finished the flooring 1" thick ply and sprayed with wood preserver,I am having the rest of the timber delivered tomorrow so i can line the walls and start the dog kennel and run.

thanks for all the help and advice it's been a great help indeed.

golden
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

tidy job mate nice sensible design
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Brilliant Job i know were to come when i am ready to have a loft built Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 pm

cracking little loft mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next