Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Vote_lcaphelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Voting_barhelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
David
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Vote_lcaphelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Voting_barhelp with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)

Go down 
+16
Mick
geordiejen
Rene A
Barry T
peel bros
oldstrain
andyw
birdy2011
Gaz b
mickie123
Don Webb
George & Morgan
David
fletch
EssexSteve
goldenbrown
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

nice job m8 i like the idea of the windows lifting up to be a landing board for the traps aswell Wink
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Nice loft mate, i only have 1 concern, shouldn't you be building it outside ??? lol!
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:30 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
Nice loft mate, i only have 1 concern, shouldn't you be building it outside ??? lol!

LOL, we are building it flat pack so we can build it in the dry, cant wait as my daughter(12)wants to have 6 racing whites so she can take them to weddings Shocked she already has a booking for next august!!

golden
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

looking good,,,if you want any more whites free just ask me,,i can breed some for you next year
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:47 pm

peel bros wrote:
looking good,,,if you want any more whites free just ask me,,i can breed some for you next year

this forum has amazed me first a free dvd from rainbow and now the offer of some free birds!! Shocked I was going to buy some but if you could help i dont mind buying them from you.

thank you.

golden
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

i have some grissels which breed pure white,i,ll try and sort some out for you..i will show you a photo of what they look like....i,ll give them to you free.just pay postage
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

this is one,it has a touch of black on its tail but the other this year have not ,
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Rolandjansenns007
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 pm

this is the father
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Peelbros012
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 pm

beautiful,I will keep updating with the progress of the build.

golden
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:08 pm

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Peelbros011

no bother,we are all here to help
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 pm

peel bros wrote:
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Peelbros011

no bother,we are all here to help

thank you so much,i would be more than happy to pay for the post.

golden
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Golden nice loft mate Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 pm

You will not go wrong with the birds of Ray he is a genuine bloke
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 pm

well done ray, you are a credit to our forum, and a credit to the sport/hobby...........also well done to george/rainbow for the dvd you sent golden, you too are a credit to our site and to the fancy....

well done both cheers
Back to top Go down
Barry T
Chipping
Chipping
Barry T

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 am

What a gent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarragempugs.co.uk
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Barry T wrote:
What a gent Very Happy

Barry, Ray and his brother as David says a credit to the sport and this forum and they are 2 of the best blokes you could ever meet
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:01 pm

golden, did you get the plans for your new loft from the dvd george sent you or did you combine the info with your own ideas to come up with what you have...?
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:09 am

Don Webb wrote:
Barry T wrote:
What a gent Very Happy

Barry, Ray and his brother as David says a credit to the sport and this forum and they are 2 of the best blokes you could ever meet

will second that Don Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 am

David wrote:
golden, did you get the plans for your new loft from the dvd george sent you or did you combine the info with your own ideas to come up with what you have...?

I've never been inside a loft before, so yes the DVD was of great help giving us ideas and some direction re-floor, heating ventilation etc. Plus some ideas I got from browsing this forum and some input from my brother who is a gamekeeper. without this forum and help from others i would've purchased a pre-built loft. A big thanks to all those who have helped. Tomorrow we will be fitting the automatic vents and the trap and bay. Pictures will follow to keep you all updated on progress. The thing that is nice about this sport\hobby is that it is something my whole family will get involved with. My 12 year old daughter is telling friends that she will be able to release some white doves.....i mean pigeons at weddings. My other two are just excited about racing and winning!!

Golden.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:24 am

hi golden, thats good to hear, that georges dvd helped you a lot in the construction of the new loft....and that reading the forum was a help too. i must say you have done a first class job of the build and by what i can see of the photos is as good if not better than some of the proffesionally build ones for sale............

maybe you should go into the pigeon loft building buiseness..... Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 pm

interesting topic and well done to all who have given help and advice.always good to get a new starter the best advice possible.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:35 pm

David wrote:
hi golden, thats good to hear, that georges dvd helped you a lot in the construction of the new loft....and that reading the forum was a help too. i must say you have done a first class job of the build and by what i can see of the photos is as good if not better than some of the proffesionally build ones for sale............

maybe you should go into the pigeon loft building buiseness..... Very Happy cheers

Spot on David cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:36 pm

THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS SITE ONE IF NOT THE BEST PIGEON FORUM ABOUT

Because members are there to help out when asked too
Back to top Go down
goldenbrown
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 pm

just another update,

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Loft1004
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Loft1006
help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Loft1005

golden
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 pm

looking very nice golden, taking shape now...........looks like a nice workshop you have there, i see your well set up with plenty of equipement and space, well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)   help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

help with small pigeon loft.(we now have birds)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next